Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    I am a Lion fan and think a Titus Young for Rolando McClain trade could make some sense but I don't know how the Raiders are at WR but a change of scenery for both these jackasses could make some sense
    We don't want Young and you don't want McClain.

-Stork

vCash
    The real question that needs to be asked here is what will be the possible return for Rolando? 3rd round pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    The real question that needs to be asked here is what will be the possible return for Rolando? 3rd round pick?
    I would think teams would just hold out and wait for him to be cut/waived.

Why give up a pick when you can get the guy for nothing?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    "Rolando McClain's disappointing run with the Oakland Raiders reached its nadir this week, when the linebacker was kicked out of practice for arguing with coach Dennis Allen and later suspended two games for conduct detrimental to the team.

Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie sat down with a group of reporters Friday, with McClain serving as an obvious talking point. The GM was asked if McClain had played his last game with the Raiders.

McKenzie said he hasn't spoken with McClain since the suspension and replied "absolutely not" when asked if he felt the need to do so.

Does McClain need to say or demonstrate something to the Raiders to change his situation?

"Yeah, yeah. It's going to be on him," McKenzie said. "I don't feel the need to approach him. So far, he is not apologetic."

McClain is dead weight, the type of player who has kept this franchise underwater for a decade and counting. McClain has been an expensive mistake. The Raiders no longer care to hide it."
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    This is what I have for Rolando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S60PKlhtXw0
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    McClain is dead weight! Bad thing is, he is going to be paid by the Raiders regardless if they cut him. Man I can't stand this guy!

vCash
    Is Rolando's profile picture on facebook that smiling pic he had when he got arrested after attending his grandpa's funeral?

Because it should be.

vCash
    McClain has the opportunity to man up to his mistake, make things right with his coach and team. That would show character and leadership.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    McClain has the opportunity to man up to his mistake, make things right with his coach and team. That would show character and leadership.
    Neither of which he has.

vCash
    i dont care if he swears on his Faith that he will change, cut this ****** or trade him for a 7th if you can get one. just to rub it in. you were picked at 8th overall but you worth a 7th round pick.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    That would be nice but it will be a hard lesson he will have to learn when he's older and wiser. He's just a punk right now that only cares about money.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    I would think teams would just hold out and wait for him to be cut/waived.

Why give up a pick when you can get the guy for nothing?
    In theory this is true. But if a team wants McClain then they probably should trade for him because once he hits free agency there is no guarantee that he would sign with that team. So by trading for him you are guaranteed you will get him.

That being said I if I were and NFL team I wouldn't waste a precious draft pick on McClain. He will be an average player at best in the NFL. He is lazy and doesn't want to put the work in to be a good NFL player.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 12-01-2012 at 02:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    You mean that guy that traded our Super Bowl to Tampa Bay because he had an ego issue?

Yeah...**** that guy

Sorry, but I have no remorse for a guy that has ruined my team since I was a young man because of his ego maniacal problems. Yeah I love the team, the image of Al Davis, the attitude, and especially the fans. But he lost his touch for thirty years and became the laughing stock of the NFL.

I have tons of respect for Al Davis, what he built, and his knowledge of the game....not for his General Management skills.

How can you say yeah **** that guy and then say you have total respect for him ? What a bish thing to say....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRossDaBoss View Post
    How can you say yeah **** that guy and then say you have total respect for him ? What a bish thing to say....
    Because I can

It's not hard to respect someone and hate them. At least Al was real, not like that fake *** in your name...

vCash
    Finding out he was still on the team today made me sick to my stomach.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast