Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    facepalm yourself because your a homer. mcfadden was no where near AP or Foster. just because you can lead the league for 6 weeks doesn't mean your the best. Alfred morris was leading the league for the first 4-5 weeks or so. Is the best or even top 5?
    It wasnt just beacuse he was leading the league it was the way he played. a True Game Changer.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Another one Bites the dust. This offseason is going to be interesting. RM and DA are not done. I hope fans aren't getting too attached to the old regime of players because RM and DA are cleaning house.

vCash
    Rolando McClain got into a heated discussion with Raiders coach Dennis Allen during the individual portion of practice, according to team sources.

The exchange escalated and ended with Allen essentially booting McClain, a middle linebacker, off the field and sending him home, the sources said. Allen told reporters he was not sure if McClain would practice with the team Thursday.

McClain already has a checkered history during his stint with the Raiders.

link:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...h-coach-allen-

McClain got realsed beacuse he got in an argument with Coach allen. There you have it guys mcccalin was reasled practiclly beacuse he didnt get along with allen not his play on the field.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Nice balls by Allen. Team going to suck even more because most players know they're gone next.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Rolando McClain got into a heated discussion with Raiders coach Dennis Allen during the individual portion of practice, according to team sources.

The exchange escalated and ended with Allen essentially booting McClain, a middle linebacker, off the field and sending him home, the sources said. Allen told reporters he was not sure if McClain would practice with the team Thursday.

McClain already has a checkered history during his stint with the Raiders.

link:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...h-coach-allen-

McClain got realsed beacuse he got in an argument with Coach allen. There you have it guys mcccalin was reasled practiclly beacuse he didnt get along with allen not his play on the field.
    What do you think they were arguing about? I would say it was probably McClains play on the field that lead to the argument.

McKenzie is an old LB, Allen was around some pretty good LB's with the Broncos. They both probably know McClain isn't a very good LB. I mean the guy went from starting to barely playing. He has been beat out by a rookie mid round pick.

I think RM and DA know exactly what they had in the guy and are tired of it. If he was playing lights out or even decent he wouldn't be hitting waivers tomorrow.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I had a lot of hope for him, because I really believed he could be a great player. But if he now wants to play for a "real team"? **** him, go back to 'Bama and please let the door hit you on the way out. Maybe then you'll know what hitting is supposed to feel like.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    What do you think they were arguing about? I would say it was probably McClains play on the field that lead to the argument.

McKenzie is an old LB, Allen was around some pretty good LB's with the Broncos. They both probably know McClain isn't a very good LB. I mean the guy went from starting to barely playing. He has been beat out by a rookie mid round pick.

I think RM and DA know exactly what they had in the guy and are tired of it. If he was playing lights out or even decent he wouldn't be hitting waivers tomorrow.
    I have no idea but im guessing allen proably said something to McCalin and he probably talked back to Allen and it escalated from there. I think this wasnt there first argurment correct me if im wrong but i bealive allen and mcclain got into an argument in the dolphins game. It was proably an argument like the one Singeltery had with Vernon davis a couple years ago when Singeltery ex niner coach sent davis home during a game.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    I have no idea but im guessing allen proably said something to McCalin and he probably talked back to Allen and it escalated from there. I think this wasnt there first argurment correct me if im wrong but i bealive allen and mcclain got into an argument in the dolphins game. It was proably an argument like the one Singeltery had with Vernon davis a couple years ago when Singeltery ex niner coach sent davis home during a game.
    except mcclain has bad character and took it a bad way and is acting like a woman. Davis has said Singletary made him a man and the player he is today. Mcclain acts as if he is a stud and requires a higher level of treatment. Sorry budy Al davis aint here no more you have no power.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    except mcclain has bad character and took it a bad way and is acting like a woman. Davis has said Singletary made him a man and the player he is today. Mcclain acts as if he is a stud and requires a higher level of treatment. Sorry budy Al davis aint here no more you have no power.
    I feel like McCalin's still thinks like a street gangster. He dosnt think nor act like a professional. Instead of acting like a man and shutting up and doing his job he decided to go against authority and act like a punk. McCalin dosnt take to kindly to any type of authority beaucuse he still acts like a gangster. He looks at authority as a joke the picture that was taken of him when he got arrested is proof of that. You can take the kid out the hood but you cant take the hood out the kid. Its time to grow up McCalin your not in the street of mobile alabama anymore grow up man.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Rolando McClain can go and find a "real" team if thats how he feels, because the Raiders want a "Real" middle linebacker.

vCash
    Oh I am sure they have argued but why would a coach argue with a player that was doing everything right? I don't think he would just try and alienate his "stud" linebacker if he had a choice.

Now we have some guy's around here that can evaluate talent in players and what it takes to get it done currently in the NFL. Rolando isn't getting it done or he wouldn't be getting waived.

I have been in plenty of arguments with sales people that have worked for me. As long as they hit their goals I didn't ever have a problem with it. If you aren't doing the things you are supposed to be doing and still want to argue, well I was showing you the door pretty quick.

Performance can trump a whole lot in life, you walk around talking a big game and show up like a limp dick on Sunday you're gone.

Scrubs out!
    Last edited by Randy West; 11-29-2012 at 06:00 AM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Love it! No more scholarships based on college success, or running to the owner when You dont like what the coach is doing.. You can see that RM is ridding the team of people who just can't play, have bad attitudes or in McClains case, both..

Let's see who can play in this group..

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    this is what happens when you draft a player that doesnt suit your schemes. Thats why we drafted Jamarcus Russell because Al loved the long bomb (big mistake here but we needed a QB). Thats why we didnt draft Leinart (noodle arm) We drafted a 3-4 linebacker to play MLB which he rarely if ever played. You installed the zbs scheme which we know McFadden cant produce in that scheme. Power run scheme and he is a beast, Seems like we keep drafting players and put them out of position or dont tailor to their strengths. guess we deserve to be a mediocre team for mistakes our GM and coaches make.

fyi that leaves the MLB position wide open. Do I hear Te'o being called by us on draft day???
    Last edited by lamar2006; 11-29-2012 at 05:59 AM.

vCash
    Don't be surprised if that happens.. But also know we have a ton of holes to fill so if we have a high draft position (which I think we will).. There may be a lot of trading down for picks..

Would love Te'o in Silver and Black though !

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    this is what happens when you draft a player that doesnt suit your schemes. Thats why we drafted Jamarcus Russell because Al loved the long bomb (big mistake here but we needed a QB). Thats why we didnt draft Leinart (noodle arm) We drafted a 3-4 linebacker to play MLB which he rarely if ever played. You installed the zbs scheme which we know McFadden cant produce in that scheme. Power run scheme and he is a beast, Seems like we keep drafting players and put them out of position or dont tailor to their strengths. guess we deserve to be a mediocre team for mistakes our GM and coaches make.

fyi that leaves the MLB position wide open. Do I hear Te'o being called by us on draft day???
    That's exactly what's wrong with this Raiders team. Al Davis was not on the same page with his coaches when it came to drafting and signing players.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast