Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    this is what happens when you draft a player that doesnt suit your schemes. Thats why we drafted Jamarcus Russell because Al loved the long bomb (big mistake here but we needed a QB). Thats why we didnt draft Leinart (noodle arm) We drafted a 3-4 linebacker to play MLB which he rarely if ever played. You installed the zbs scheme which we know McFadden cant produce in that scheme. Power run scheme and he is a beast, Seems like we keep drafting players and put them out of position or dont tailor to their strengths. guess we deserve to be a mediocre team for mistakes our GM and coaches make.

fyi that leaves the MLB position wide open. Do I hear Te'o being called by us on draft day???
    you forgot we traded a 1st for a 30-something 3-4 DE and were confused why he couldn't pressure the QB as a 4-3 DE, and why he can't consistently be stout against the run as a 4-3 DT. Then we drafted a player just like him in the 2nd round, and we're having the same problems with this player too.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Doubtful, the game is too big for this chump who plays with no heart.
    AMEN to that!! ... Good to see Reggie ecleaning house of those who don't want to (or can't) play. .. Tommy Kelly should be next followed in the off-season by Seymour, Heyward-Bey and McFadden! Onward and upward from here boys and for those of us who are old and have been fans since the mid 70's, it's about time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderscott View Post
    Throwing his *** out is a great sign! I love it, give us more guys like burris and wheeler. All heart! I love the message it says, DA is in charge!
    This is a great first step for this new regime. The coach making decisions in the best interest of the team. No more "Al Davis" protecting these misfits anymore.

vCash
    This just made my day

My faith in the new regime has grown. I gaurentee they watched the tape, saw his lame *** let that cincy RB run right by him and made the right decision.

For all you whining about playing him out of position, this happens all the time in teh NFL. You either step the **** up, or step the **** out. It's not like we asked him to play WR

vCash
    Keep the cuts rollling... get rid of everyone possible, start over the right way for once

vCash
    Both parties need a fresh start. I hope McClain learns from this stuation and becomes the player most of thought he would become. As for the raiders, this thang needs to be torn down..
    Last edited by SluggeR; 11-29-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Keep the cuts rollling... get rid of everyone possible, start over the right way for once
    Spring cleaning in winter, I love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Why not trade Mccalin? . All his salary was paid this year by the riaders why not bench him till the end of the year and trade him before his 4 mill is due? In All honesty aside im dissaspointed it didn't work out but **** him after the comment he said. Looks like we have a new quitter. He's probably going to get signed by the patriots.
    I also think he will get signed by the Patriots. I bet he does well with them. Seems to be a trend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Doubtful, the game is too big for this chump who plays with no heart.
    I don't think you can play with no heart on one team and then all of a sudden play with heart on another....If you don't have heart....your a slug on the field. McClain as much as i wanted to see him turn into a great Linebacker.....it just was obvious he was not an ELITE player....

Look at Giordano....got shorted on every thing that would make a great player but he has the heart of a lion....may be short...maybe small...maybe cut the angles too short...get burned but he's always picking himself up off the field because he gives every freakin thing he's got....McClain just didn't

vCash
    Sometimes I feel like this forum is represented by the peasants who chased Frankenstein back to the castle with pitchforks and broomsticks. But then again, I feel that way for most of society. No offense.

Hopefully the kid turns his life around, he may get a second chance to do it.

vCash
    bummer.. and I recall wishing he would turn out to be our version of Patrick Willis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    bummer.. and I recall wishing he would turn out to be our version of Patrick Willis
    Me too, maybe not Willis, but something comparable.

vCash
    At 23, he'll be New England's nice addition for next year. Enjoy getting back to a real defense Rolando. You were made perfect for that 3/4. Make DA regret it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Reading between the lines... he quit on the team.

You get paid an unbelievable amount of money to play football, and you quit on the team?

Good riddance. He'll be back in 'Bama, shooting up more of his friends before too long.

Damned shame. I really thought McClain was going to be a good player - I readily admit, I was wrong.
    You were'nt wrong. At 23, he'll have plenty of years left to prove your right. Most likely in his college 3/4 scheme to boot. And surrounded by players & a line who can actually attack the QB.

13 sacks ALL YEAR !!!! HAHAHAHA

& 1 was Rolando's. What a BEAST line we have ! Keeping Rolando, Wheeler, & Burris clean play in and play out.

vCash
    With the #4 overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Manti Teo, LB out Notre Dame
    [

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast