Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Haven't seen it anywhere, I think it is bull pucky
    i posted it a link in the other thread. local beat writers tend to know before espn and stuff.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraider...aving-oakland/

Someone named Jim Morris apparently spoke with Raiders middle linebacker Rolando McClain on Wednesday and was told by McClain that he “will weigh options” after leaving Oakland.
    As of now, McClain remains on the Raiders 53-man roster and their starting middle linebacker. However, his status is up in the air after he missed practice today for what coach Dennis Allen called “team-related issues.”
    A sports anchor in Birmingham Tweeted the following:
    “Former Bama LB Rolando McClain no longer with OAK. He writes: I’m gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual ‘team.’ ”
    Two sources within the Raiders said McClain has not been waived but that it remains a distinct possibility. The deadline for submitting waivers today already passed.
    McClain was Oakland’s first-round pick in 2010, the No. 8 overall selection, out of Alabama. He started from the outset but has failed to live up to the lofty expectations of a player so highly regarded coming out of college, where he was a standout for the Crimson Tide.
    Coach Dennis Allen demoted McClain from an every-down player to someone that played only in the base package. Rookie Miles Burris supplanted McClain whenever the Raiders went to their nickel package.
    Just recently, McClain supposedly put this on his Facebook page.
    “Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!”
    Followed by:
    “Well technically I am. But I’m mentally done. Just waiting on my papers”
    And: “I’d like to be anywhere besides here.”
    Ok...if he really put that on his mugshot, I mean facebook then Eff you McClain, many of us supported you, you wanna play for a real team? Go see Doc Brown and go back to join the 70's Raiders and get your dumb @$$ lit up by some heavy hitters! Wow. I am upset. Sorry

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    i posted it a link in the other thread. local beat writers tend to know before espn and stuff.
    got it. Thanks, bro.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraider...aving-oakland/

Someone named Jim Morris apparently spoke with Raiders middle linebacker Rolando McClain on Wednesday and was told by McClain that he “will weigh options” after leaving Oakland.
    As of now, McClain remains on the Raiders 53-man roster and their starting middle linebacker. However, his status is up in the air after he missed practice today for what coach Dennis Allen called “team-related issues.”
    A sports anchor in Birmingham Tweeted the following:
    “Former Bama LB Rolando McClain no longer with OAK. He writes: I’m gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual ‘team.’ ”
    Two sources within the Raiders said McClain has not been waived but that it remains a distinct possibility. The deadline for submitting waivers today already passed.
    McClain was Oakland’s first-round pick in 2010, the No. 8 overall selection, out of Alabama. He started from the outset but has failed to live up to the lofty expectations of a player so highly regarded coming out of college, where he was a standout for the Crimson Tide.
    Coach Dennis Allen demoted McClain from an every-down player to someone that played only in the base package. Rookie Miles Burris supplanted McClain whenever the Raiders went to their nickel package.
    Just recently, McClain supposedly put this on his Facebook page.
    “Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!”
    Followed by:
    “Well technically I am. But I’m mentally done. Just waiting on my papers”
    And: “I’d like to be anywhere besides here.”
    ***** doesn't belong in the nfl he can suck my dick and all the nations as well, I remember I was so excited when we got him smh! Poor al Davis

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    If his "real team" qoute is true than it proves he never truly played for the Raiders and only ever wanted a paycheck, so heres a real Big **** YOU and I hope someone claims you so we don't have to pay you. I can only hope RM starts getting players that value this organization.

vCash
    Was being out shined by Wheeler and Burris by far...what i expected out of him i see in Miles. Time to move on and hand the reigns to Wheeler and bring in a stout strong side LB who can cover..i believe with the right personnel in place Miles can turn into a Von Miller type pass rushing LB. He racked up sacks at SD State and believe he can do the same for us...it was time to move on from the 2nd biggest bust in recent history behind FatMarcus Russell..

vCash
    babin got claimed by the jags. they were above us on the waiver order.
    Sounds like Raiders were in fact getting ready to get Babin - but the Jags did. And who can blame them...

LOL @ McClain on facebook or whatever talking about how he doesn't want to be a Raider or wants to be anywhere else...way to go out with class, bro.

Oh wait - you're still here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8ERNIC View Post
    Was being out shined by Wheeler and Burris by far...what i expected out of him i see in Miles. Time to move on and hand the reigns to Wheeler and bring in a stout strong side LB who can cover..i believe with the right personnel in place Miles can turn into a Von Miller type pass rushing LB. He racked up sacks at SD State and believe he can do the same for us...it was time to move on from the 2nd biggest bust in recent history behind FatMarcus Russell..
    This ^^^. We've barely begun to see what Burris can do. With more pieces like maybe a NT - this guy can shine in the 3-4. I'm ****ing so sick of the 4-3.

vCash
    I hate to imply this, but I think it's the raider culture that is the problem. How many players have we drafted now that are considered busts? We may have reached a lot on a few picks, but most picks were made within the general area of where they were predicted to go in the draft.

It's a deeper problem guys and it has to do with lack of stability and continuity.

vCash
    Aaron Curry ‏@AaronCurry51

I do not like when people talk bad about Rolando and @ me in the tweet! To be clear: Ro is a really good friend of mine #JesusBoys
    LOL "don't talk bad bout us we got spirit...just not team spirit.."

vCash
    Cutting this bum is addition by subtraction. Soon we'll all be saying "Rolando who?" as he fades into obscurity.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Cutting this bum is addition by subtraction. Soon we'll all be saying "Rolando who?" as he fades into obscurity.
    I actually think he'll find a home somewhere and contribute. Not gonna say he'll be a for sure starter or that he'll play up to where he was drafted - but the guy can do some things. Unofrtunately for us his motor and leadership were not what we thought it would be.

He's a role player, not a starter or a difference maker.

vCash
    well im surprised we didnt try to dangle him a bit as trade bait. Im sure someone would have spent a 5th rounder or something for him. Long story in epic, he was just one more waste case we had to unload sooner or later. Underperformed , bad attitude, off field issues.

See ya later Ro - you wont be missed

vCash
    just posted by Bill Williamson via ESPN AFC West blog:

There was no AFC West efforts to claim defensive end Jason Babin.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Buffalo and Washington put in a claim in addition to Jacksonville, which was awarded the pass-rusher. He was cut by the Eagles on Tuesday. There were previous reports Oakland and San Diego put in claims for Babin. But according to Schefter, that is not the case.

vCash
    I can just see it now. He gets signed by KC just like Routt did and start saying "chiefs nation" lol

JK

But seriously, **** this puto.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast