Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Brady is 4th because he lacks mobility or elusiveness at this point and outside of Belichick's system I don't have faith he could still be better than the other 3. In his prime Brady was equal to, and sometimes better than, Peyton.

Jets fan? Please. There's not a thing I like about any New York team except Tom Coughlin (but I do believe in Eli).
    Peyton has such great mobility. Definitely deserving of #1

He collapses into the fetal position when rushers get close.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

He's very underrated in the bootleg. He actually has quite good mobility for a guy with his frame, so long as he knows where he's going and what defenders are going to be there. His escapability is poor, I think because he wants to avoid injury. It's a smart thing to do when you're good enough to wait another down and win with your arm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's very underrated in the bootleg. He actually has quite good mobility for a guy with his frame, so long as he knows where he's going and what defenders are going to be there. His escapability is poor, I think because he wants to avoid injury. It's a smart thing to do when you're good enough to wait another down and win with your arm.
    I always thought Peyton's and Brady's lack of mobility was a bonus of sorts.

Having little ability to escape the pocket made them that much more deadly inside. I never found it truly a hindrance. I actually think Rodgers legs, like you have said, have caused him to lack development being a true timing passer because he can believes he can hold the ball longer and find a way to stay up right and wait for the bigger play. It's quite annoying.

He still wants to live off the big play. Every shot play we have drawn up, trick or heavy set PA deep, etc....he still talks the shot deep if it's covered because I imagine that was drawn up in the game plan to be their big hitter. Drives me insane.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Here

It was bottom 15.

I also think Jason Garrett is on par with McCarthy, maybe better.

LOLOLOL
    holy ****
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I actually think Rodgers legs, like you have said, have caused him to lack development being a true timing passer because he can believes he can hold the ball longer and find a way to stay up right and wait for the bigger play. It's quite annoying.

He still wants to live off the big play. Every shot play we have drawn up, trick or heavy set PA deep, etc....he still talks the shot deep if it's covered because I imagine that was drawn up in the game plan to be their big hitter. Drives me insane.
    Ironic thing is that McCarthy said back when Rodgers was coming out that he checked down too much. So if anyone is to blame for him always going deep, perhaps it's Mike "Martz" McCarthy.

vCash
    1) Brady
    2) Brees
    3) Peyton
    4) Rodgers

vCash
    1) Gabbert
    2) THe GOAT Carson palmer
    3) Peppers
    4) Kirk Cousins

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Brady and its not close

vCash
    For the remainder of this season and maybe next year, I'll take Peyton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    Ironic thing is that McCarthy said back when Rodgers was coming out that he checked down too much. So if anyone is to blame for him always going deep, perhaps it's Mike "Martz" McCarthy.
    Could very well be.......I don't dislike McCarthy but I catch myself wondering about this coach or that coach often.

I always used this for QB's. It was the Matt Ryan Realm. He was never good enough to win you a SB, but never bad enough for your to move on from. It's almost like a curse. I may need to update the name there because I do have more faith in him and MM did win a SB but he almost feels like that.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Brady and its not close

vCash

Well the ball has been out for 2 seconds so who cares?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Its not close right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Its not close right now.
    it certianly is

vCash
    Brady has a 7-1 TD-INT ratio
    Manning has a 3-1 TD-INT ratio

Hmmm..

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast