• Romo

18 54.55%
  • Eli

15 45.45%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo vs Eli?

vCash

Romo vs Eli?

So it`s really a consenus that Romo is better than Eli>? Really?

vCash
    because i know the holy war this is going to start, I'm simply going to say romo and leave it as that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    because i know the holy war this is going to start, I'm simply going to say romo and leave it as that
    I really love to see your top 5 to 10 qbs list
    Show me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    I really love to see your top 5 to 10 qbs list
    Show me
    top 5:

rodgers
    brady
    peyton
    brees
    big ben

6-10

rivers
    romo
    eli
    schaub
    ryan
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Yea it's Romo but were not having world war NFC east QB 77

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    top 5:

rodgers
    brady
    peyton
    brees
    big ben

6-10

rivers
    romo
    eli
    schaub
    ryan
    I have Eli moved up to #6 now. I know he's in a rough stretch, but I like what he's done over the past season and a half as a whole. i think that 6-8 group is pretty fluid though. I'd really be willing to acknowledge and order as a legit opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    LOL - the playoff tournament features the best teams. The record speaks for itself and includes 7 road playoff wins as an underdog and two Superbowl MVP's over Tom Brady, including the undefeated Pats. Put that resume against Romo. It's Eli by a landslide and isn't even close.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    eli is too fickle for my liking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    eli is too fickle for my liking.
    If you knew the definition, you would realize the sentence doesn't make any sense.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    If you knew the definition, you would realize the sentence doesn't make any sense.
    im making fun of you, not trying to use the word properly....

vCash
    im making fun of you, not trying to use the word properly....
    It's funnier you don't understand the definition. You're making yourself look, well, you're just being you.

vCash
    It's funnier you don't understand the definition. You're making yourself look, well, you're just being you.
    Regardless of what you think, "fickle" does actually describe Eli's play...

fickle
    1 adj If you describe someone as fickle, you disapprove of them because they keep changing their mind about what they like or want., (disapproval) The group has been notoriously fickle in the past.
    ♦ fickleness n-uncount usu N of n
    ...the fickleness of businessmen and politicians.
    2 adj If you say that something is fickle, you mean that it often changes and is unreliable.
    Adj. 1. fickle - marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments; "fickle friends"; "a flirt's volatile affections"
    volatile
    inconstant - likely to change frequently often without apparent or cogent reason; variable; "inconstant affections"; "an inconstant lover"; "swear not by...the inconstant moon"- Shakespeare
    2. fickle - liable to sudden unpredictable change; "erratic behavior"; "fickle weather"; "mercurial twists of temperament"; "a quicksilver character, cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next"
    erratic, mercurial, quicksilver
    Maybe you should learn what "fickle" means? It's a far more encompassing word than just being used to describe a person who changes their mind all the time, like how you use the word.

Describes Eli and his inconsistent play perfectly. No wonder you love the word..
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.

vCash
    Regardless of what you think, "fickle" does actually describe Eli's play...

Maybe you should learn what "fickle" means? It's a far more encompassing word than just being used to describe a person who changes their mind all the time, like how you use the word.

Describes Eli and his inconsistent play perfectly. No wonder you love the word..
    Fickle has to do with personality you genius If anything, Manning is likely the least fickle of all as his temperment never changes. Even with the definition right in front of you, you still can't comprehend the meaning. It is very, very funny how it's got the best of you. Nice try yet your attempt at succeeding in this debate is as likley as Stafford reaching your preseason accolades. Epic fail

vCash
    Fickle has to do with personality you genius If anything, Manning is likely the least fickle of all as his temperment never changes. Even with the definition right in front of you, you still can't comprehend the meaning. It is very, very funny how it's got the best of you. Nice try yet your attempt at succeeding in this debate is as likley as Stafford reaching your preseason accolades. Epic fail
    How does this not describe Eli?

2. fickle - liable to sudden unpredictable change; "erratic behavior"; "fickle weather"; "mercurial twists of temperament"; "a quicksilver character, cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next"
    erratic, mercurial, quicksilver
    Reverse that and it's Eli. Erratic/fragile in the 1st half, then cool in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.

Eli's play is "liable to sudden unpredictable change", much like the weather.

Fickle (adj.) means characterized by erratic changeableness or instability
    ELI and his play.

The word fickle means to be inconsistent with ones activities and behaviors.
    ELI.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-18-2012 at 11:45 PM.

vCash
    QUOTE=FortDetroit;24380056]How does this not describe Eli?

Reverse that and it's Eli. Erratic/fragile in the 1st half, then cool in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 11-18-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast