Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Texans&Titans Rivalry.

For those who have lived in Houston for a long time, and remember when the Titans were in that city as the Oilers, do you think much about that or not?

Are you satisfied with the Texans ir do you still miss The Oilers?

vCash
    I was very young when they left...but I still hate the titans and bud adams..I legitimately smile every time I see that they've lost a game.

The vince young drama intensified it...as well as albert haynesworth...

I have been all in for the texans since their first season. I like our owner, I like our team image...My only complaint is the fact that casserly was hired at all.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_T View Post
    I was very young when they left...but I still hate the titans and bud adams..I legitimately smile every time I see that they've lost a game.

The vince young drama intensified it...as well as albert haynesworth...

I have been all in for the texans since their first season. I like our owner, I like our team image...My only complaint is the fact that casserly was hired at all.
    Pretty much this times two I was like 5 or 6 when the Oilers left the city but still today I have a disdain towards Bud Adams for taking them out of here but once the Texans were introduced I've been with them ever since and that includes all the bs moments

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans