Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    RG3's quarterback rating is 104.6 and he has a chance to have the highest quarterback rating by a rookie in league history. As of right now Big Ben has the record at 98.1.

vCash
    Right now it's RG3, and it's not even close. A lot would have to change for Luck to even have a shot.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Peyton Manning holds the record for touchdown passes as a rookie with 26. Russell Wilson is on pace to throw 25.33 TD passes.

...but he's not in the conversation for ROY apparently.

vCash
    Andrew luck is crazy good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Peyton Manning holds the record for touchdown passes as a rookie with 26. Russell Wilson is on pace to throw 25.33 TD passes.

I have him 3rd, love watching him, hate playing him as a 49er fan

I think what hurts him is those 2 took over flat out terrible teams and have them in playoff contention.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post

It's kind of like Peyton's MVP this year. The hype train is too firmly behind the Golden Boy(s)

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    So I don't know who just saw that postgame interview on ESPN, but they just said RG3 dumps it behind the line of scrimmage more than anyone and you can't compare the way they run their different offenses. Reilly and Dilfer both said it's Luck. John Clayton also said yesterday that Luck wrapped all but wrapped it up yesterday. If the Colts make the playoffs and the Skins don't I don't think RG3 has a chance.

vCash
    Morris or Luck

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Luck, future stud. but honestly with Luck, RG3, and wilson having the year there having and Tannenhill actually playing well for a rookie , this could turn out to be an Amazing QB class. Ill give Tannenhill the nod if his girl gives me a bj

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    So I don't know who just saw that postgame interview on ESPN, but they just said RG3 dumps it behind the line of scrimmage more than anyone and you can't compare the way they run their different offenses. Reilly and Dilfer both said it's Luck. John Clayton also said yesterday that Luck wrapped all but wrapped it up yesterday. If the Colts make the playoffs and the Skins don't I don't think RG3 has a chance.
    RG3 certainly plays in a much lower risk passing attack than Luck. In the poll I said RG3, but I'd have no problem whatsoever with Luck winning it.

vCash
    Rg3 for now. He's having a more efficient season.

Luck will be the better QB in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Last RB to win the award

Adrian Peterson
    Rushing 238 attempts 1341 yards 12 tds 5.6 ypc 95.8 ypg 4 fumbles
    Recieving 19 rec. 268 yards 1 td 14.1 ypc 19.1 ypg

Doug Martin
    Current
    Rushing 218 attempts 1050 yards 9 tds 4.8 ypc 95.5 ypg 1 fumble
    Recieving 29 rec. 332 yards 1 td 11.4 ypc 30.2 ypg

Projected
    Rushing 317 attempts 1522 yards 13 tds 4.8 ypc 95.2 ypg 1 fumble
    Recieving 42 rec. 479 yards 2 tds 4.8 ypc 30 ypg

over 2000 combined yards better stats than APs rookie year...nuff said?
    Remember Adrian played in 14 games as a rookie. But you have a strong case for Martin.

vCash
    Rg3 has outplayed luck this season
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    How many INT's did P. Manning throw in his first year and how many wins did Manning get?

Plus Arians (his AHC/OC) in Pittsburgh threw the ball too much. With Arians play-calling you'll always rack up yards but not score as much as you should. Arians is a pass-happy co-ordinator. Shanny's system is more QB friendly.

Luck is also asked to carry the load more. Weak Oline, no run game, no defense, average receiving corps.

If the Colts win 10 games, that's an 8 game turn-around pretty good even if for a soft schedule.

Luck also has a handful of 4th Q comebacks, although he is responsible for some of the holes he digs for his team with turnovers.

Luck's mental toughness is elite. He never panics against the rush, keeps his eye downfield, and stays in control in tight/clutch situations. Know's how to move forward from mistakes and block out external noise.

Luck is also making the most rookie mistakes, but give him one off-season like Manning and you'll see the adjustments and progress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I never said you did... Pats Argument was and quote...The colts won 2 games last year so even though rg3 is statistically better that is why he would get the nod.... My argument was the fact that the colts clearly tanked some while the skins were a 5 win team... You responded and kinda got involved... How am I wrong about what I have said in relevance to what he said?
    The team never clearly tanked.

They were going hard for their first win right up until week 15. No one wants to be affiliated with a win-less team, no one I don't care how bad you are. If they had a win in the first 8 weeks I'll give you credit there but every week up until that point they were going hard for the first win.

After the first win, they went out and got another, I don't see a reason to get another (week 16) if you want to tank.

The head coach was also playing for a job else-where, so he has no reason to tank when he's on the hot seat.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast