Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

    69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

    108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

    30 14.49%
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 594
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,890
    vCash
    1500
    RG3 sometimes I my jaw drops seeing some of the throws he makes..

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This is not me being a dick, I do not follow what you're trying to say here at all.

    Remember also, I never said Luck should win over RGIII. I said RGIII should win nor did I ever bring up records.
    I never said you did... Pats Argument was and quote...The colts won 2 games last year so even though rg3 is statistically better that is why he would get the nod.... My argument was the fact that the colts clearly tanked some while the skins were a 5 win team... You responded and kinda got involved... How am I wrong about what I have said in relevance to what he said?

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I never said you did... Pats Argument was and quote...The colts won 2 games last year so even though rg3 is statistically better that is why he would get the nod.... My argument was the fact that the colts clearly tanked some while the skins were a 5 win team... You responded and kinda got involved... How am I wrong about what I have said in relevance to what he said?
    The Colts roster before this draft was absolute trash.......

    They had the ends and that's about it.

    WAS had a far better roster. We can argue wins all we want. RGIII went into a good situation, before this year almost everyone would have said it was better than Luck's.

    Funny how that changes

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Oh just stop. Your RGIII boner is showing.
    Lol go look at my post history while I said RG3 was a mistake for the Skins and he would not be worth how much they gave up... I really do not care for either guy. Your the one who has had a hard on for luck all year. Pot say helloooooooooooooooooo to kettle.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol go look at my post history while I said RG3 was a mistake for the Skins and he would not be worth how much they gave up... I really do not care for either guy. Your the one who has had a hard on for luck all year. Pot say helloooooooooooooooooo to kettle.
    I said I would vote RGIII OROY

    And yes, Luck is a better QB than RGIII. It's a justified hard on.

    Kid's going to be a HOFer. RGIII is going to be a footnote in the annals of the NFL.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    The Colts roster before this draft was absolute trash.......

    They had the ends and that's about it.

    WAS had a far better roster. We can argue wins all we want. RGIII went into a good situation, before this year almost everyone would have said it was better than Luck's.

    Funny how that changes
    Again not saying RG3 didn't walk into the better situation but both teams blew nuts.... Again nobody said well the skins are gonna win 8-10 games before they got RG3. Its splitting hairs because both were bad teams...Both walked into teams that were not expected to do anything...yet them having 2 wins last year all the sudden says who is having the better rookie season?

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I said I would vote RGIII OROY

    And yes, Luck is a better QB than RGIII. It's a justified hard on.

    Kid's going to be a HOFer. RGIII is going to be a footnote in the annals of the NFL.
    You wanna know who should win the rookie of the year by default... That QB from Tampa... I know he isnt a rookie but he is so damn good he deserves the Nod

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You wanna know who should win the rookie of the year by default... That QB from Tampa... I know he isnt a rookie but he is so damn good he deserves the Nod
    Are you related?

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Are you related?
    I am a fan...We have the same cup size.... Size

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I am a fan...We have the same cup size.... Size
    So you know the dude's dick size?

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Russell Wilson baby! Haha, nah I gotta go with RG3.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So you know the dude's dick size?
    I told you I was a fan

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Russell Wilson baby! Haha, nah I gotta go with RG3.
    I would give him Negative votes

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Guys try and be neutral for a second.

    RG3 and Luck are both playing very good and you could make an argument for or against either.

    Let me ask you this

    If Doug Martin leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage how does he not win the award?

    Winning and playing good as a rookie is nothing out of the ordinary. Leading the league in rushing yards and recieving yards combined is unheard of. Doug is on pace to hit 2000 yards(rushing+recieving). I feel like hes getting shafted.
    Martin should definitely be in the conversation.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I would give him Negative votes
    Write In Vote: Matt Flynn

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •