Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Oh please they didn't purposely tank at the end of last season. Just looked back at their schedule and their only two wins came in December and one of them was against the Texans. They also played a fairly competitive game against the Patriots that same month. And to add in that their coach was on the hot seat the whole season, wouldn't it be ridiculously stupid for him to let his team tank?
    you and colt fans are the only ones who actually believe this and that is no disrespect to you

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you and colt fans are the only ones who actually believe this and that is no disrespect to you
    They did want any rebuilding team would do. Try and assess young talent for the future.

You could call it tanking but it served a dual purpose.

The players weren't IN ON TANKING either. That doesn't happen.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dude, don't be silly. Suck for Luck.

I mean c'mon IT EVEN RHYMED.

Every time IND was on prime time I saw them play VERY hard.

Well being a Pats fan, it's rare for me to agree with Colts fans on something lol.

vCash
    They did want any rebuilding team would do. Try and assess young talent for the future.

You could call it tanking but it served a dual purpose.

The players weren't IN ON TANKING either. That doesn't happen.
    I never said it wasn't the right thing to do... I also never said I blamed them or other teams don't do it. The fact that people are using Win/Loss when they were likely doing that from week 2 says it all.

vCash
    The team had no belief. They were told their whole careers Peyton does everything for you sniveling little *****. You would be nothing without Lord Peyton.

Then they got HORRIBLE QB's on top of it and they just really believed they couldn't play. They tanked a little but it started with confidence in the squad.

Either way, Luck has gotten them to believe.

There's little doubt in my mind Luck will end up being a better career QB than RGIII. Pretty much zero. The way he's playing when you WATCH HIM (since all I do is argue with stat googlers) is mind blowing.

RGIII is running the read option. Remember week one when he threw like 9 straight bubbles screens on his first drive for a TD with a zone read in between and people were going OMG RGIII SEE LOOK HOW GOOD HE IS.

Dude threw a whole drive worth of screens and he was already king.

I feel like that's still going on a bit. I love watching him play but his quarterbacking acumen isn't that special. Kid definitely has the it factor in spades and the arm and the legs, don't get me wrong. I want to see the rest come along though.
    So you agree...

There was 0 need for the rest of the post after saying that honestly. Again a 5 win team and a 2 win team...Its not like one team was 12 win team and the other had 0 wins...Its ridiculous to say well he is the Rookie of the year because of those 3 wins like Pats was saying lol.

vCash
    I never said it wasn't the right thing to do... I also never said I blamed them or other teams don't do it. The fact that people are using Win/Loss when they were likely doing that from week 2 says it all.
    Week 2? Lol. No.

You're nutty than I am about fixed games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post

Well being a Pats fan, it's rare for me to agree with Colts fans on something lol.
    as a pats fan your beef was never with the colts...It was with PManning...Lets be serious lol

vCash
    So you agree...

There was 0 need for the rest of the post after saying that honestly. Again a 5 win team and a 2 win team...Its not like one team was 12 win team and the other had 0 wins...Its ridiculous to say well he is the Rookie of the year because of those 3 wins like Pats was saying lol.
    I explained how they tanked to you already.

vCash
    It doesn't change coverages

It's just more about keeping on your toes and your head on a swivel because he can move.

They change coverages for kids like RGIII bro. Drop people into spy coverages. The way the ends play changes...it's night and day. It's a joke to hear you compare it like that.
    I like how you didn't respond to this.

vCash
    Week 2? Lol. No.

You're nutty than I am about fixed games.
    That was me being a troll lol

Even if its 1 or 2 games its still a big deal if the argument is well they won 2 games last year while the other team you are saying it against is a 5 win team.

vCash
    I explained how they tanked to you already.
    They Tanked. Why does it matter how they went about it?

vCash
    That was me being a troll lol

Even if its 1 or 2 games its still a big deal if the argument is well they won 2 games last year while the other team you are saying it against is a 5 win team.
    This is not me being a dick, I do not follow what you're trying to say here at all.

Remember also, I never said Luck should win over RGIII. I said RGIII should win nor did I ever bring up records.

vCash
    I like how you didn't respond to this.
    Again how can you be sure? His Mobility is widely known and been preached about all the time from ex QBs to coaches to media....How do you know teams are not throwing in a few extra guys on the blitz because they are worried 1 guy probably wont do the trick? Would that not change the coverage?

vCash
    They Tanked. Why does it matter how they went about it?
    Sigh.......you're starting to sound like a Giants fan.

They didn't say HEY LET'S LOSE INTENTIONALLY TO GET LUCK.

They said, hey let's get these young kids in there and see what they got. We're not playing for anything this season so it's not about winning it's about finding if there's any hidden gems in here and if we lose we lose, it's only going to give us a better pick.

Not, okay we NEED to make sure we lose every week because we HAVE to get Luck to replace Peyton.

People forget they would have brought Peyton back most likely without a high pick. Which would have been a pretty stupid decision

vCash
    Again how can you be sure? His Mobility is widely known and been preached about all the time from ex QBs to coaches to media....How do you know teams are not throwing in a few extra guys on the blitz because they are worried 1 guy probably wont do the trick? Would that not change the coverage?
    Oh just stop. Your RGIII boner is showing.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast