Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Peyton Manning didn't have 4 other rookies outplay him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Peyton Manning didn't have 4 other rookies outplay him.
    I don't even know if PM won ROY lol. I'm just saying it doesn't make him dog **** because he has a lot of TO's this year is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't even know if PM won ROY lol. I'm just saying it doesn't make him dog **** because he has a lot of TO's this year is all.
    Norm, does it need to be said? Start another thread titled "which rook will have the best career" because that is the conversation you keep trying to have. Wrong thread.

vCash
    Norm, does it need to be said? Start another thread titled "which rook will have the best career" because that is the conversation you keep trying to have. Wrong thread.
    Did Peyton Manning suck his rookie year? No. I think Luck is good RIGHT NOW. But people won't believe it. He has to do EVERYTHING for that team. He IS the team. Wilson is not THE TEAM in Seattle. RGIII is closer to THE TEAM than Wilson is. You keep acting like I'm saying he WILL be very good. I think he is very good right now. He's just asked to do so much as a rookie it's impossible for him to not make mistakes.

People reciting his turnover stats, his comp% whatever.....is a disservice to the game of football. It's ignoring how much he's actually doing for that team. His day will come........

That being said I don't think he should actually win ROY. But nobody seems to think he should even be considered at all but me and Colts fans.

vCash
    Did Peyton Manning suck his rookie year? No. I think Luck is good RIGHT NOW. But people won't believe it. He has to do EVERYTHING for that team. He IS the team. Wilson is not THE TEAM in Seattle. RGIII is closer to THE TEAM than Wilson is. You keep acting like I'm saying he WILL be very good. I think he is very good right now. He's just asked to do so much as a rookie it's impossible for him to not make mistakes.

People reciting his turnover stats, his comp% whatever.....is a disservice to the game of football. It's ignoring how much he's actually doing for that team. His day will come........

That being said I don't think he should actually win ROY. But nobody seems to think he should even be considered at all but me and Colts fans.
    Norm, good players don't throw 18 INT's... get a clue.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Nobody can separate themselves from the stats. I swore I would not bash Wilson and this is NOT Wilson bashing. I swear.

But I think if you put Wilson on the Colts and asked him to throw the ball 600 times and Luck on the Seahawks and asked him to do what Wilson is asked of. You'd basically see a perfect statistical reversal, maybe leaning a bit one way or the other.

I'd use RGIII but Luck, although athletic, can't run like RGIII and Wilson. That being said, Wilson would probably be just as good as RGIII is statistically and everything and wins wise in WAS. I see little difference personally.

But my point is, all things being equal, I think he's just as good and playing just as well. He's just asked to do so much so early.

I don't know why I sound like I'm saying Tim Tebow is as good as Tom Brady when I bring it up.

vCash
    Progress!

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have down years and they don't win MVP. I mean in the end it's all about the numbers and they just flat out are not there for Luck relative to a handful of others.

vCash

I don't know why I sound like I'm saying Tim Tebow is as good as Tom Brady when I bring it up.
    You don't, but you and others feel the need to force Luck into the ROTY convo, and he doesn't belong. Best overall talent? Make your case. Brightest future? Yeah, of course he's front and center in that one.

Best rookie season? No, just doesn't have the numbers.

vCash
    So what i have learned from this thread is Andrew Luck is costing the Colts games since he's throwing so many INTs and his record setting game winning drives are meaningless since he's the reason that his team is always trailing. The Colts +8 wins can be credited to the defense which ranks dead last.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    You don't, but you and others feel the need to force Luck into the ROTY convo, and he doesn't belong. Best overall talent? Make your case. Brightest future? Yeah, of course he's front and center in that one.

Best rookie season? No, just doesn't have the numbers.
    My posts are generally in response to people saying he's having a bad year.
    So what i have learned from this thread is Andrew Luck is costing the Colts games since he's throwing so many INTs and his record setting game winning drives are meaningless since he's the reason that his team is always trailing.
    Basically.

vCash
    So what i have learned from this thread is Andrew Luck is costing the Colts games since he's throwing so many INTs and his record setting game winning drives are meaningless since he's the reason that his team is always trailing. The Colts +8 wins can be credited to the defense which ranks dead last.
    Just learned you're a bit of a drama queen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    This is straight up one of the most ignorant things ive ever had the displeasure of reading.

Also the Redskins and colts allow the same amount of PPG on defense on the year at 24.7 so you obviously have no idea what your talking about.
    Our PPG has come down considerably on this win streak. It's obviously all this team needed. Some decent defense. Before this streak our defense was a joke. They're on bend but don't break mode now.

vCash
    Just learned you're a bit of a drama queen.
    Of course I won't be happy when people bash my fav player.

<3

vCash
    Of course I won't be happy when people bash my fav player.
    This is what they resort to. Lol.......

His statz r bad mayne!!!!!!!!

wel ur a dramma qeueen

vCash
    This is what they resort to. Lol.......

His statz r bad mayne!!!!!!!!

wel ur a dramma qeueen
    I just think that they should watch the games before jumping to conclusions. Stats are a good way to judge players, but they don't always necessarily tell the whole story. People will look at Luck's 18 INTs and just assume he's been awful but he really hasn't been.

<3

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast