Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    More or less the media. I think the kid is going to be a good QB, possibly great, but he certainly has his flaws (everyone does). And the media thing isn;t just about luck, it's the whole Pagano thing, destiny, Luck, etc.

It's not a knock, but I think RGIII is still the hands down favorite.
    I don't watch much ESPN but I listen to a lot of ESPN radio and Fox Sports radio and neither ever talk about him. Occasionally Cowherd says something but it's hardly anything. Usually part of another rant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    Funny ...I was thinking the same thing about u.
    Funny....see what I haven't done is google stats to figure out who's better.

I know which one of us has done that though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Uninformed^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

omg i didnt know lucks completion percentage by heart. oh no i used google to figure out how many ints he has. that makes luck the ROY for sure now. no arguement there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Uninformed^
    Thinks NFL is like MLB^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    omg i didnt know lucks completion percentage by heart. oh no i used google to figure out how many ints he has. that makes luck the ROY for sure now. no arguement there
    I don't think Luck should win OROY. But when people look at the stats and compare. It's not reality. The gap between their play is not near what those statistics show. Which is why it's ridiculous to look at them.

Not to mention I've only seen the Colts in prime time I think once this year. So I doubt everyone is catching a ton of Luck games unless they're watching him on ticket and I doubt that too.

vCash
    Luck hands DOWN. Seriously you guys can't just all go by how many jerseys the guy sells. Luck has more passing yards than Griffin, and has the same amount of touchdowns. He is also doing something Griffin isn't, he is going to lead his team to the playoffs and a 9-4 record. Luck also has less talent on his team than Griffin by FAR.

I am not biased because I am a Colts fan. At the beginning of the year I would have easily said Griffin. But just sit back and look at what Luck has done with this team. Look at how important he is as well. He doesn't have Alfred Morris, he is single handedly winning games for the Colts.
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
    Luck hands DOWN. Seriously you guys can't just all go by how many jerseys the guy sells. Luck has more passing yards than Griffin, and has the same amount of touchdowns. He is also doing something Griffin isn't, he is going to lead his team to the playoffs and a 9-4 record. Luck also has less talent on his team than Griffin by FAR.

I am not biased because I am a Colts fan. At the beginning of the year I would have easily said Griffin. But just sit back and look at what Luck has done with this team. Look at how important he is as well. He doesn't have Alfred Morris, he is single handedly winning games for the Colts.
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES......Griffin has a nice completion % and TD/INT ratio but when it comes down to it, Wins should be the deciding factor(of course if the stats are close enough)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES......Griffin has a nice completion % and TD/INT ratio but when it comes down to it, Wins should be the deciding factor(of course if the stats are close enough)
    In that case, the Houston Texans will decide whether OROTY is Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson.

vCash
    So if the the Colts and the Redskins finish with identical records, then RGIII easily walks away with OROY? I personally don't think W-L record should be the main factor for ROY.

vCash
    Who said RG3 isn't going to lead his team to the playoffs? They could possibly be winning their division by Monday.

vCash
    Russell Wilson.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Who said RG3 isn't going to lead his team to the playoffs? They could possibly be winning their division by Monday.
    I think they win the division.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Luck hands down from a 1-win season to a 9-4 recordd with a rookie QB unheard of and can take his team to playoffs. RG3 is damn good too but Luck is doing something unheard of

vCash
    When RG3 sits out this week and misses the playoffs and Russell Wilson earns his team a division title and the second seed, this conversation will be quite different.

BTW, Luck has no business in this conversation.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast