Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtsSpursTerps View Post
    Hahahahahahaha
    I seriously haven't seen treatment of a player like this since Peyton came into the league. Everyone loves him. Everyone thinks he's great. Everyone wants him to succeed.

It's amazing what the media can do. Too bad they only let their be one popular black QB at a time though.

Vick hey everyone VICK IS GOOD!!!

No **** Vick.

Cam! Superman!!!

No, no. RGIII!!! He's smart. CAM STEALS STUFF AND CELEBRATES AND GETS EMOTIONAL.

RGIII is the best now.

I wonder who it will be next.

vCash
    Rg3...

vCash
    I agree, RGIII has an incredible arm with incredible accuracy. Luck throws the ball more so he gets more incompletions and INT's, I would love it if next year Shanahan incorporates Griffin into a more conventional NFL-style offense, and then compare the two of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I agree, RGIII has an incredible arm with incredible accuracy. Luck throws the ball more so he gets more incompletions and INT's, I would love it if next year Shanahan incorporates Griffin into a more conventional NFL-style offense, and then compare the two of them.
    He will eventually. I'm really torn.

Like last year, I thought they should have run MORE option/read stuff in CAR just because I thought Cam would struggle throwing and could take the beating.

At first glance, letting RGIII play like this early seems good. You can win games like this and have him be productive while learning the game. But not only does it lend itself to higher injury rates I don't personally think you progress as quickly.

You always running the risk of throwing them to the wolves and ruining them too but I never once thought that could happen to a kid like Griffin.

I kind of lean towards...no offense. WAS isn't going to win the SB so why risk your franchise to win a few more games. But maybe that's the wrong attitude. You could make the post season and who knows?

vCash
    And as far as the Vick/Newton/RGIII comparison, it has nothing to do with skin color. Both Vick and Newton are immature, and until RGIII proves otherwise, he's a pretty intelligent kid. Even a non-biased non-skin fan would admit that.

vCash
    And as far as the Vick/Newton/RGIII comparison, it has nothing to do with skin color. Both Vick and Newton are immature, and until RGIII proves otherwise, he's a pretty intelligent kid. Even a non-biased non-skin fan would admit that.
    Everyone with a brain knows this. Why did you bring this up. I'm lost.

Because of my media loves one black QB at a time? Lol I'm not comparing them. I was just pointing out how it seems to be.

RGIII is nothing like Vick. He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. I've said that since forever and I've seen it repeated for ages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He will eventually. I'm really torn.

Like last year, I thought they should have run MORE option/read stuff in CAR just because I thought Cam would struggle throwing and could take the beating.

At first glance, letting RGIII play like this early seems good. You can win games like this and have him be productive while learning the game. But not only does it lend itself to higher injury rates I don't personally think you progress as quickly.

You always running the risk of throwing them to the wolves and ruining them too but I never once thought that could happen to a kid like Griffin.

I kind of lean towards...no offense. WAS isn't going to win the SB so why risk your franchise to win a few more games. But maybe that's the wrong attitude. You could make the post season and who knows?
    WAS hasn't won a superbowl, let alone a CONVINCING great season in many many many years. Sad to say, but a lot of Skins fans would risk the health of our new franchise QB to have one playoff caliber year.

vCash
    WAS hasn't won a superbowl, let alone a CONVINCING great season in many many many years. Sad to say, but a lot of Skins fans would risk the health of our new franchise QB to have one playoff caliber year.
    That's kind of what I was thinking.

Plus you can kind of carry some momentum into next season and still use some of this stuff then too, just more sparingly.

That's why I said I go back and forth on it, I can see it both ways.

You never know, offense is really different and quite brilliant. Could catch lightning in a bottle.

I'll root for a WAS vs IND SB so we can settle this hahahahahahha

vCash
    Everyone with a brain knows this. Why did you bring this up. I'm lost.

Because of my media loves one black QB at a time? Lol I'm not comparing them. I was just pointing out how it seems to be.

RGIII is nothing like Vick. He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. I've said that since forever and I've seen it repeated for ages.
    Sorry. Just got confused about your "media liking one black QB at a time" statement.

vCash
    That's kind of what I was thinking.

Plus you can kind of carry some momentum into next season and still use some of this stuff then too, just more sparingly.

That's why I said I go back and forth on it, I can see it both ways.

You never know, offense is really different and quite brilliant. Could catch lightning in a bottle.

I'll root for a WAS vs IND SB so we can settle this hahahahahahha
    Ha deal.

vCash
    Sorry. Just got confused about your "media liking one black QB at a time" statement.
    The media is the one behind the RGIII hype machine, it's definitely grass roots too but they push it hard.

They tear Cam to shreds this year

Last year it was Cam. And Vick was tore apart.

The year before they loved Vick.

Hell the year before that was a huge year for McNabb talk.

I don't think it's a coincidence. They only see to have room for one black QB at a time. It's ****ing stpid.

vCash
    Ha deal.
    It still wouldn't convince any Skins fans

vCash
    Goes RG3 then Wilson for me.

Don't get why Luck is up there but Wilson isn't when Wilson has 2 more passing td's, 6 less int and a rating that is 20 better then him
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Colt.45~ View Post
    Goes RG3 then Wilson for me.

Don't get why Luck is up there but Wilson isn't when Wilson has 2 more passing td's, 6 less int and a rating that is 20 better then him
    Because this isn't baseball and batting average and ERA and OPBSBSA or whatever they **** they go by. How many times do we have to go over this.

EVERY QB IS NOT ON EQUAL FOOTING. EVERY QB DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME PLAYERS THE SAME LINE THE SAME SYSTEM THE SAME RUN GAME THE SAME TE'S WR'S COACHES.

Christ almighty.......

Anyways, I don't disagree with what you said. Only that we had to go STRAIGHT TO STATS. It's getting so old.

vCash
    Because this isn't baseball and batting average and ERA and OPBSBSA or whatever they **** they go by. How many times do we have to go over this.

EVERY QB IS NOT ON EQUAL FOOTING. EVERY QB DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME PLAYERS THE SAME LINE THE SAME SYSTEM THE SAME RUN GAME THE SAME TE'S WR'S COACHES.

Christ almighty.......

Anyways, I don't disagree with what you said. Only that we had to go STRAIGHT TO STATS. It's getting so old.
    Which is why great players sometimes don't win MVP's and Super Bowls. I mean imagining what each player would look like in identical situations is an impossible task. For all we know Kirk Cousins would be 10-3 with 25 TD's if he had started every game for the Redskins, but he doesn't get to be in the ROTY race, and thems the breaks. Same goes for Luck. His numbers aren't as impressive as RG3's and you want to tell us it isn't fair because it's different systems or teams or what the **** ever else. Well your other top argument (the Colt's 9-4 record (a stat!)) is pretty ****ing contradictory of that. The player who puts up the most impressive numbers and wins games wins these awards. It's the way it is and always has been.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast