Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Just realized you're a Redskins fan..........I thought you were an impartial party. I definitely give up.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    look Luck is going to be very good, but RG3 is just doing better

If RG3 had Luck's stats with the skins, the skins would be pretty crappy this year. As opposed to a possible playoff team
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    the luck jockstrap sniffers are the worst. we get it. he was the greatest prospect in college history and he's a mini peyton manning blah blah blah. he's currently leading the league in interceptions and fumbles, throws floaters, and is completing 55% of his passes.......but that's supposed to be super impressive because he throws the ball deeper downfield than RGIII.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-11-2012 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    the luck jockstrap sniffers are the worst. we get it. he was the greatest prospect in college history and he's a mini peyton manning blah blah blah. he's currently leading the league in interceptions and fumbles, throws floaters, and is completing 55% of his passes.......but that's supposed to be super impressive because he throws the ball deeper downfield than RGIII.
    You're just being contrarian. You have since day one of the Luck hype wagon getting mainstream.

In two years, you're going to sound like a complete fool for saying this. Possibly still this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You're just being contrarian. You have since day one of the Luck hype wagon getting mainstream.

In two years, you're going to sound like a complete fool for saying this. Possibly still this season.
    never said he wont be good or even great. he most likely will. hell, probably as soon as next season he will. certainly isnt deserving of the hype he is getting right now though IMO.

he throws 1 TD/2 INT and completes 47% of his passes last week and people act like it was the greatest rookie performance of all time. its ridiculous. RGIII has been much more impressive, offensive system be damned.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-11-2012 at 08:22 PM.

vCash

I agree with him to a point. If anyone else was playing the exact same way with the same numbers 90% of the people who are praising him would be yelling average or even bust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I agree with him to a point. If anyone else was playing the exact same way with the same numbers 90% of the people who are praising him would be yelling average or even bust.
    Is it a coincidence I think 90% of the population are all idiots?

vCash
    never said he wont be good or even great. he most likely will. hell, probably as soon as next season he will. certainly isnt deserving of the hype he is getting right now though IMO.

he throws 1 TD/2 INT and completes 47% of his passes last week and people act like it was the greatest rookie performance of all time. its ridiculous. RGIII has been much more impressive, offensive system be damned.
    He's hardly praised at all. He's basically been playing like Eli The GOAT Manning. I thought we all loved that? CLUTCH

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    For those who agree with Fort, do you also then believe he will never be a top 5 QB?

If so you're just as insane as those people you mock.

vCash
    Wilson will go farther in the playoffs than any other rookie QB THIS season. Base it off of ease of schedule or defense or whatever you want, I see Wilson making it farther than Luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Wilson will go farther in the playoffs than any other rookie QB THIS season. Base it off of ease of schedule or defense or whatever you want, I see Wilson making it farther than Luck.
    Seattle easily has the best team around him compared to Luck or RGIII if we're being honest.

Sure won't argue with you though.

I don't really think that incredibly indicitave of who's the best or anything.

I just asked if Luck won the Div if he would get it and got lambasted because IT'S A TEAM SPORT NOOB. So most regular season wins doesn't count for anything.

vCash
    Well you have to admit that the total team effort has to do with how the QB plays. For instance, if the defense can force 8 turnovers a game to give the offense more of a chance to shine, sure, the QB is going to look better. Albeit the defense doesn't always get that many turnovers, each team has a different offensive scheme, so it's basically next to impossible to exactly say which QB is the "Best." Put Luck on the Skins team, Put RGIII on the Seahawks team, and put Wilson on the Colts team, and compare. Then repeat however many different combinations you can come up with, and it will most likely change every single time. Any given Sunday any team can perform differently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Well you have to admit that the total team effort has to do with how the QB plays. For instance, if the defense can force 8 turnovers a game to give the offense more of a chance to shine, sure, the QB is going to look better. Albeit the defense doesn't always get that many turnovers, each team has a different offensive scheme, so it's basically next to impossible to exactly say which QB is the "Best." Put Luck on the Skins team, Put RGIII on the Seahawks team, and put Wilson on the Colts team, and compare. Then repeat however many different combinations you can come up with, and it will most likely change every single time. Any given Sunday any team can perform differently.
    That's why you watch the games and don't just put all the stats next to each other.

Nothing is perfect. In this case the stats are correct, RGIII is the best. But at the same time it makes the gap look FAR too large between him and Luck.

Then you have the contrarians that were always dying for the hyped up Luck to fail and this is what you get.

I guarantee you that the real football minds, those scouting within the NFL are amazed by what Luck has had put on his shoulders and how he's been able to handle it. But instead we're enamored complete by stats and how bad they look on paper.

As the great Charles Barkley would say, stats don't mean a thing.

The scariest thing is as much as I might sound like I'm beating up RGIII, I think his has the most arm talent I've ever seen (Sorry BF1 I know that was your thing never to be said again) in terms of throwing from every angle and platform. He's just a more natural passer. That's what bums me out. He doesn't need to run this offense. I hope they really start cutting this back and let him develop into what he has to be to truly be elite and to have a long career.
    Last edited by Norm; 12-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.

vCash

All you have is, oh no that doesn't count for OROY norm. This doesn't count for OROY norm. That doesn't count either for OROY norm.

Why? Because you ****ing said so?

Hahahahahahaha

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast