Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    20 TD's for Trillson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I hope RGIII wins just because I can't imagine having to listen to the outcry from Skins fans.

They really want this and spend far too much time trying to discredit Andrew Luck.
    discredit Luck isnt the agenda. stating the obvious is.

vCash
    "And down goes RG3"

Until next week.

When he starts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by r.i.p.taylor21 View Post
    Fact. No one is crying. I don't care if RGIII wins or not. He just deserves and i'm making that point. I mean, look at Luck's stats. And the soft schedule the Colts have had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by r.i.p.taylor21 View Post
    You aren't an impartial party. Yet all Skins fans talk like they don't have a bias. It's a complete joke.

vCash
    **** ROY, we gunnin' for dat superb owl *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Fact. No one is crying. I don't care if RGIII wins or not. He just deserves and i'm making that point. I mean, look at Luck's stats. And the soft schedule the Colts have had.
    Who gives a **** about SOS?

We're comparing players.

I'd love to see Luck's numbers with a top 5 rusher. Instead of barely having a top 30 one.

I mean I could easily to back and forth all day on this.

You can go SOS and I can go run game.

You can go stats, and I can point out how much they're asking of him and his deep ball percentage. Etc etc.

vCash
    At this point, its RGIII or Wilson's award.

vCash
    Who gives a **** about SOS?

We're comparing players.

I'd love to see Luck's numbers with a top 5 rusher. Instead of barely having a top 30 one.

I mean I could easily to back and forth all day on this.

You can go SOS and I can go run game.

You can go stats, and I can point out how much they're asking of him and his deep ball percentage. Etc etc.
    And I can go, a big part of Morriss' success is related to RGIII. And I can go your defense isn't nearly as sorry as ours. And I can go. I don't give a damn about your system. Get a better one if you want your QB to do better.

vCash
    Any player that can put up 45 on the once 4-0 Cardinals gets the ROY award, end of discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    And I can go, a big part of Morriss' success is related to RGIII. And I can go your defense isn't nearly as sorry as ours. And I can go. I don't give a damn about your system. Get a better one if you want your QB to do better.
    What's wrong with their system? The stats aren't good? Oh noes. They're 8 and 4.

But exactly. I'm saying it's endless.

And it's not MY defense lol. I'm not a Colts and and I would vote RGIII OROY.

BTW if I say Morris' success is the system and RGIII I get killed for underrating him.

vCash
    The SOS argument always makes me laugh. Ya Luck can really control that... and as a Colts fan I'd much prefer to have a player that can lead us to the playoffs, which it looks like Luck has pretty much wrapped up. Skins will be out after faltering next week against a tough CLE team on the road.

vCash
    What's wrong with their system? The stats aren't good? Oh noes. They're 8 and 4.
    except team success has nothing to do with OROY. Andrew Luck individually, has had a sub-par year, with NOW as many INTs as he does TDs when their are two other rookie QBs doing much better than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    except team success has nothing to do with OROY. Andrew Luck individually, has had a sub-par year, with NOW as many INTs as he does TDs when their are two other rookie QBs doing much better than that.
    Doing better statistically.

Well not having to play at near the level of difficulty because of their system and surrounding run game talent.

But nobody understands that. We're all baseball fans who run to google and look at the stats and make their decision purely off that.

If before this year you told me the Colts would be 8-4 and someone else would win the OROY I would have died ****ing laughing. It's insane it might happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldstylecubbies View Post
    the sos argument always makes me laugh. Ya luck can really control that... And as a colts fan i'd much prefer to have a player that can lead us to the playoffs, which it looks like luck has pretty much wrapped up. Skins will be out after faltering next week against a tough cle team on the road.
    lol.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast