Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    its also a fact that seattle has one of the top defenses in the league..as well as sidney rice and marshawn lynch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveCubs View Post
    I gotta go with Luck. He is 4th in passing yards ahead of notable QBs-Matt Ryan, Brady, Rodgers and both Manning brothers. He is asked to do WAY more for his team than RGIII is. Which is why he has a lot more interceptions. Everyone wants to talk about RGIII's rushing ability. And it is a great ability. He has 6 rushing TDs. Luck has 5. Washington actually has a running game as well with Morris having over 1000 yars which helps out QB play A TOOOON! Indy... not so much. Ballard avg just 3.7 yards per carry and Brown wasn't doing much better at 3.9.
    So with all of those reasons, that is why my pick is Luck this year.
    He's averaging something like 43 attempts per game, of course he has a lot of yards. He's on pace to shatter Newton's rookie passing yards record, but he's also averaging 11 more attempts per game than Newton was. That many passing attempts would possibly excuse him for his INTs if it weren't for the fact that he still has the same amount of TDs. Inflated passing attempts should inflate all passing stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    dude..your not allowed to use stats that are in favor of RG3..didnt u get the memo?
    F'k that noise. People think the Redskins should use a system less efficient? Forget that. We got our system. Stop it.

vCash
    and RGIII is leading the league in yards per pass attempt.

vCash
    its also a fact that seattle has one of the top defenses in the league..as well as sidney rice and marshawn lynch
    We had those players last season too. Possibly the only main addition to the team at a starting position was Wilson and a healthy Sidney Rice.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    well...would u say i was wrong if i said..RG3 playing on seahawks could possibly win the division and make alot of noise in playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    F'k that noise. People think the Redskins should use a system less efficient? Forget that. We got our system. Stop it.
    obviously i was being sarcastic...i think its freakin ridiculous how hard people pumping up luck to be clear cut best rookie. as mentioned before..if you throw 50 passes a game..u r bound to have alot of yards. is it RG3's fault that shanahan is making the offense easier for him? should rg3 be discounted for that? or does that say more about our coaching staff, and how well they have been prepared this year.

vCash
    well...would u say i was wrong if i said..RG3 playing on seahawks could possibly win the division and make alot of noise in playoffs?
    Yes, but Wilson has the ability to make a lot of noise and win the division as well. I love RGIII, but Wilson is right there with him.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    obviously i was being sarcastic...i think its freakin ridiculous how hard people pumping up luck to be clear cut best rookie. as mentioned before..if you throw 50 passes a game..u r bound to have alot of yards. is it RG3's fault that shanahan is making the offense easier for him? should rg3 be discounted for that? or does that say more about our coaching staff, and how well they have been prepared this year.
    Exactly. Just because our coaching staff knows how to use somebody with RGIII's talents doesn't mean he should be dinged for it.

vCash
    RG3 sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Yes, but Wilson has the ability to make a lot of noise and win the division as well. I love RGIII, but Wilson is right there with him.
    i meant this year. your not winning the division this year. dont get me wrong. I like wilson, and the seahawks. Infact im a huge fan, and thought the browns were stupid for not taking wilson instead of weeden. wilson is clearly a talented kid, and will be a great QB for years to come. but imo rg3 on seahawks give the niners a run for their money this year.

vCash
    Sounds crazy but I would trade RG III for two first round picks and a second in a couple years. Johnny football is going to be a stud.

vCash
    i meant this year. your not winning the division this year. dont get me wrong. I like wilson, and the seahawks. Infact im a huge fan, and thought the browns were stupid for not taking wilson instead of weeden. wilson is clearly a talented kid, and will be a great QB for years to come. but imo rg3 on seahawks give the niners a run for their money this year.
    There's a legitimate shot for Seattle to still take the division. We have the favorable schedule and play San Fran at home in week 16. We'll need some help, but it's definitely possible.

vCash
    No way it's not RGIII at this point IMO

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    Sounds crazy but I would trade RG III for two first round picks and a second in a couple years. Johnny football is going to be a stud.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast