Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

69 33.33%
  • Robert Griffin III

108 52.17%
  • Other (post!)

30 14.49%
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Wilson and Doug Martin should def be considered, hell Martin could rush for over 1500
    Martin and Redskins running back Morris both have identical rushing yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Martin and Redskins running back Morris both have identical rushing yards.
    Except Martin can do it in the receiving game while Morris cannot.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Except Martin can do it in the receiving game while Morris cannot.
    So now we're talking receiving yards. Well, Morris has a few receptions. You're saying Morris can't catch a reception? What are you basing this off?

vCash
    So the pistol offense is different (but is extremely effective) so therefore its ********? There is no right way to call an offense, you do whatever works.

You can't have it both ways and discredit RG3 because he runs the pistol offense, and then not give any credit because he has the talents to effectively run such an offense
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    ROY is a stat. based award. Not a team based award. Thus the reason Cam newton won last year on a 6-10 team. Other wise Andy Dalton should have won.
    True but the media loves what Luck and the Colts are doing after last season and dealing with what their coach is going through. They obviously love RG3 too, so like I already said I just think it comes down to who gets into the playoffs. Dalton just didn't have that "sexiness" factor to his game or the storylines surrounding him that Luck and RG3 do.

vCash
    So now we're talking receiving yards. Well, Morris has a few receptions. You're saying Morris can't catch a reception? What are you basing this off?
    well he has 6 receptions and minimal targets compared to martin who has 32 receptions on almost 50 targets.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Give luck or Wilson the ROY award. RG3 has not been playing like a rookie and therefore shouldn't even be considered for the award. He's playing like he has been in this league for years, and he's on track to carry the worst pass defense in nfl history to a winning record and possibly the playoffs.

Oh and btw...besides GB who have the colts beat this year? does anyone even care about strength of schedule, or is everyone just gonna keep talking about the few things that are in lucks favor over and over again? if you really want to compare all QBs then u need to bring up everthing...not just what favors your arguement.
    Last edited by Hitman21; 12-05-2012 at 11:46 AM.

vCash
    Tough one but I went RGIII as well. I think overall he's played just a little bit better of a game than Luck. Damn I wish I had one of them on my team.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Most pundits and media sources had lower expectations for the Colts. Look back at the projected wins of the Colts and Redskins before the season and tell me who is over-achieving more.

vCash
    I gotta go with Luck. He is 4th in passing yards ahead of notable QBs-Matt Ryan, Brady, Rodgers and both Manning brothers. He is asked to do WAY more for his team than RGIII is. Which is why he has a lot more interceptions. Everyone wants to talk about RGIII's rushing ability. And it is a great ability. He has 6 rushing TDs. Luck has 5. Washington actually has a running game as well with Morris having over 1000 yars which helps out QB play A TOOOON! Indy... not so much. Ballard avg just 3.7 yards per carry and Brown wasn't doing much better at 3.9.
    So with all of those reasons, that is why my pick is Luck this year.

vCash
    When statistically broken down and taking all into consideration, the Seahawks have had the third toughest schedule in the entire league, and is the only playoff contending team to face a top 5 schedule.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    How do they have the toughest schedule when 25 percent of their schedule is against the Cardinals and the Rams?

vCash
    It's all in the stats. Just read the stats and you know who should be OROY. RGIII is more efficient in every statistical category.

vCash
    It's all in the stats. Just read the stats and you know who should be OROY. RGIII is more efficient in every statistical category.
    dude..your not allowed to use stats that are in favor of RG3..didnt u get the memo?

vCash
    How do they have the toughest schedule when 25 percent of their schedule is against the Cardinals and the Rams?
    We've played them twice out of our 12 games, and Arizona was good at the time.

It's a fact that Seattle has played the third toughest schedule.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast