Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    His mom has him on restriction plus he's still fuming over DA not throwing the challenge flag and causing the entire season to spiral downward.
    I run from no fight old man you just keep an i out for black cats crossing your path that might jinx the raiders for life let you tell it.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    I bet they do. He lets them do whatever the hell they want and he holds nobody accountable...
    Amen .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    I run from no fight old man you just keep an i out for black cats crossing your path that might jinx the raiders for life let you tell it.
    Kid if you're going to challenge an old man you'll need to come up with something a bit less laughable. Now to respond to your other childish statement...We're supposed to wait until the off season for some crappy, disgruntled players to tell the "truth" about the team and the coaches after they get cut? We aren't supposed to pay attention to the active players who say otherwise and hold themselves accountable? I must say you are tenacious when it comes to sticking to your opinion regardless of how silly it may be. I give you credit for that. BTW you shouldn't be frightened of kitty cats of any color. They're quite harmless.

vCash
    Im right here what is said in the light may not be the same in the dark did you read about who mcclain got into it with ? Allen that is who and if people believe that is the only player that has a problem with this coaching staff just don't understand the fact that nfl players rarely ever say how they really feel publicly during the season wait until the off season when a lot of these guys are cut just like with Hue all the ugly things about this season and Allen will come out . To you who cares because the players suck anyway but what about the new players coming to Oakland ? why would any top 10 free agent come here if they feel Allen can't lead them to victory? that is what we will face if we don't get one of the many top coaches in the nfl that will be looking for a job next year.
    If they're looking for a job next year....what makes them a top coach? You obviously never saw the incompetence of leadership from the top over the last 10+ years. We've done the coaching carousel and it doesn't work. The fact that you actually use Mcclain as someone who's opinion of the coach matters is a joke.

vCash
    Im right here what is said in the light may not be the same in the dark did you read about who mcclain got into it with ? Allen that is who and if people believe that is the only player that has a problem with this coaching staff just don't understand the fact that nfl players rarely ever say how they really feel publicly during the season wait until the off season when a lot of these guys are cut just like with Hue all the ugly things about this season and Allen will come out . To you who cares because the players suck anyway but what about the new players coming to Oakland ? why would any top 10 free agent come here if they feel Allen can't lead them to victory? that is what we will face if we don't get one of the many top coaches in the nfl that will be looking for a job next year.
    And what happened to his ***** ***? He got clowned son.

That's what happens to morons who have no respect.

Get some

vCash
    i thought raiderx510 had some potential.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    510 this is not some conspiracy to get McClain. He crossed the line with the head coach and now he is paying the price as simple as that. He gets paid good money to do a job and if you have been watching him lately ( I only say lately because I'm giving him last two years as a rookie) he is regressing. Not filling holes, definitely not shedding blocks, and many times he is just not getting to the ball. Before you say you're just a hater stop. I have said all along I like him and really wanted him to succeed. No one, coaches included want to see a first round draft pick fail they are to important to the team. He has been mediocre at best as a Raider. McClain is not going to make or break this team and players that want to win championships go to teams that are disciplined and organized. There have been many first year coaches that have not had success their first or second year only to find success after given the time to fix the problems from the past. Gruden didn't have winning records his first two years with the Raiders and had more talent than DA has. We need team players that are more concerned about the team than themselves. DA has just gained more respect with these players because of what he did with McClain not less.

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    And what happened to his ***** ***? He got clowned son.

That's what happens to morons who have no respect.

Get some
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    510 this is not some conspiracy to get McClain. He crossed the line with the head coach and now he is paying the price as simple as that. He gets paid good money to do a job and if you have been watching him lately ( I only say lately because I'm giving him last two years as a rookie) he is regressing. Not filling holes, definitely not shedding blocks, and many times he is just not getting to the ball. Before you say you're just a hater stop. I have said all along I like him and really wanted him to succeed. No one, coaches included want to see a first round draft pick fail they are to important to the team. He has been mediocre at best as a Raider. McClain is not going to make or break this team and players that want to win championships go to teams that are disciplined and organized. There have been many first year coaches that have not had success their first or second year only to find success after given the time to fix the problems from the past. Gruden didn't have winning records his first two years with the Raiders and had more talent than DA has. We need team players that are more concerned about the team than themselves. DA has just gained more respect with these players because of what he did with McClain not less.
    Bravo gents. Let me further this all by adding that online "gangsters" are no match for the real ones. You might think you're a gangster but you're not lol this isn't the 1920s anymore. Even more so, when you do finally wise up in about 10-15 years and remember this conversation, you'll know what we're all talking about. We were all young and dumb but it (usually) passes lol

McClain is dead weight and like olddude said, no coach wants to see their players fail, no matter if its a 1st round or mr irrelevant. You have a lot to learn sbout business management if you think otherwise.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the Oakland Raiders.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Bravo gents. Let me further this all by adding that online "gangsters" are no match for the real ones. You might think you're a gangster but you're not lol this isn't the 1920s anymore. Even more so, when you do finally wise up in about 10-15 years and remember this conversation, you'll know what we're all talking about. We were all young and dumb but it (usually) passes lol

McClain is dead weight and like olddude said, no coach wants to see their players fail, no matter if its a 1st round or mr irrelevant. You have a lot to learn sbout business management if you think otherwise.

exactly.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post

Black Widow you are dead on. I'm glad to see you on this site. Lately there have been some newbies on here that just don't get it. You get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Black Widow you are dead on. I'm glad to see you on this site. Lately there have been some newbies on here that just don't get it. You get it.
    well thank you my friend!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    well lets be clear, im not sure how valid this is from dez bryant or if people really are buying what DA is selling. Lets not forget Dez Bryant is from Harvard and in the midst of a contract year - he is not going to say anything but the right thing to the media

vCash
    Fire DA tonight, the guy has no control of players , they don't respond. Our team is worse than it has been in years. We never make halftime adjustments and seem to always start flat. I'm not giving a rookie coach a few years to prove his worth. Lets spend money on a real coach . We waste money on **** players, lets take that money and hire a proven coach and give him time to change the culture
    [

vCash
    DA is going to take the next 3 days of to be with his father. Personal reasons cited and this was just said on the post game show.

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    DA is going to take the next 3 days of to be with his father. Personal reasons cited and this was just said on the post game show.
    ... um.... what?

Are you serious?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast