Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    Although I think Wilson is a tad overrated I would take him but not as a closer...
    I want him to make Giants fans panic and bitter.
    But in all seriousness I would take him to be our 7th-8th inning guy why not overpay for him for one year? Shouldn't hurt plus it makes the cheap Giants a little weaker...

The Giants at most will only keep their team together(for the most part) while the Dodgers are making it rain like the money isn't real... I agree with Brandon League we are the favorites unless the Giants do the unthinkable and sign Josh Hamiltion(they have the money).
    I don't think you guys are the favorites unless you guys sign Greinke and Haren or someone of similar talent. Your pitching is still lacking.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Our ptiching was the 3rd best Era in the MLB ... I don't really want any more giant trash either ... BUT .... this could be a huge steal if he comes cheap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I don't think you guys are the favorites unless you guys sign Greinke and Haren or someone of similar talent. Your pitching is still lacking.
    You really think by opening day we won't have signed another pitcher?
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Our ptiching was the 3rd best Era in the MLB ... I don't really want any more giant trash either ... BUT .... this could be a huge steal if he comes cheap
    And it's due to regress with your current staff. Harang and Cap both pitched better in the first half and are just average pitchers overall. Billingsley is inconsistent, but still a good arm. Kershaw obviously will be himself again. Until you guys add some big upgrades, the Dodgers are not the favorites.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-30-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    You really think by opening day we won't have signed another pitcher?
    Oh of course I do. But there hasn't been any ink to paper yet.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Hmmm actually Josh Beckett can do it all, looks at LA96's sig, we don't need anybody else
    Foam Party!

vCash
    I knew I was missing someone.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I knew I was missing someone.
    But on the real, Beckett will be an upgrade for us in the rotation next year, that we didn't have most of last year
    Foam Party!

vCash
    I see our rotation as Kershaw, Greinke, Billingsley, Beckett, and Ryu opening day which imo is tops in baseball despite a couple ?'s

vCash
    I see our rotation as Kershaw, Greinke, Billingsley, Beckett, and Ryu opening day which imo is tops in baseball despite a couple ?'s
    What you see and what happens are two different things. That would be a damn good rotation if it ends up that way though.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Don't forget about Ted Lilly.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I really don't think anyone would be surprised if we signed Hamilton, Greinke, and the 5 next best free agents ... I think Greinke is a shoe in tbh

vCash
    I really don't think anyone would be surprised if we signed Hamilton, Greinke, and the 5 next best free agents ... I think Greinke is a shoe in tbh
    Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo

The Dodgers met Thursday with Zack Greinke. They're very serious about signing him, and this looks like the start of it.

vCash
    No the rotation will be Kershaw, King Felix, Greinke, Beckett, Bills/Ryu : ) lol lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    No the rotation will be Kershaw, King Felix, Greinke, Beckett, Bills/Ryu : ) lol lol.
    If that happens

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast