Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: If we actually lose to a team that has lost 7 straight games, is it Tebow Time?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    8 33.33%
  • No

    8 33.33%
  • Maybe

    2 8.33%
  • I dont know

    1 4.17%
  • Can you repeat the question?

    5 20.83%
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 515
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,082
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    ill be surprised if Mark starts it wouldbe the worse thing Rex can do imo....Tim will be ready by next week and no way will he be the 3rd string if Mark is starting
    You have us mistaken with a smart franchise.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    If Mark is not starting, I'm not sure how you go with GMAC over Tebow.. It's not like Tim has been given a fair shot at this..Should be interesting..
    And you aren't going to have Mark inactive for the game either. As sad as it may be for people to hear, and I hope it doesn't happen, I could easily see GMAC being inactive next Sunday with Sanchez starting and Tebow as the backup.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    And you aren't going to have Mark inactive for the game either. As sad as it may be for people to hear, and I hope it doesn't happen, I could easily see GMAC being inactive next Sunday with Sanchez starting and Tebow as the backup.
    No way man lol... All 3 will be active. Or more than likely Tebow's ribs wont be healed for another week. Mcelroy will start sanchez taking notes.

    Tebow was never brought in here to be the starter. Tebow will resume his normal duties.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    No way man lol... All 3 will be active. Or more than likely Tebow's ribs wont be healed for another week. Mcelroy will start sanchez taking notes.

    Tebow was never brought in here to be the starter. Tebow will resume his normal duties.
    Yes to everything but this. Tebow will be on the bench for the rest of the season, and will be traded in the offseason.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,561
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Yes to everything but this. Tebow will be on the bench for the rest of the season, and will be traded in the offseason.
    Tebow is one of the worst things to ever happen to the Jets...what a disaster.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Tebow is one of the worst things to ever happen to the Jets...what a disaster.
    Very true, but we can't look back. Looking forward, what do the Jets do next?


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    55,297
    vCash
    1500
    Sanchez is one of the worst things to happen to the Jets, we wasted a Top 5 draft pick on a QB that can't even get his QB rating over 78.2 and we stuck with him for nearly 4 years.

    If we had an above average QB in 2009 and 2010, we might have had a SB title.

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,410
    vCash
    1500
    well a win is a win. even though it was a stinker.

    I would like to see more of McElroy. Different game between both of them
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Sanchez is one of the worst things to happen to the Jets, we wasted a Top 5 draft pick on a QB that can't even get his QB rating over 78.2 and we stuck with him for nearly 4 years.

    If we had an above average QB in 2009 and 2010, we might have had a SB title.
    Let me ask you this though: Was Mark Sanchez really the reason we didn't win the AFC Title games in 2009 and 2010? I don't think you can say that.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,082
    vCash
    1500
    Imagine what was going through Brett Favre and Kurt Warner's minds watching this game. This was a far cry from the last time these two played each other.

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    55,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Let me ask you this though: Was Mark Sanchez really the reason we didn't win the AFC Title games in 2009 and 2010? I don't think you can say that.
    His numbers were good, but I still believe with a better QB we would have won at least one of those games.

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Sanchez is one of the worst things to happen to the Jets, we wasted a Top 5 draft pick on a QB that can't even get his QB rating over 78.2 and we stuck with him for nearly 4 years.

    If we had an above average QB in 2009 and 2010, we might have had a SB title.
    That's not true at all.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    8,813
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Yes to everything but this. Tebow will be on the bench for the rest of the season, and will be traded in the offseason.
    I don't know. If McElroy gets the start and I mean if, because there is no guarantee he does, I think we will see more "wildcat" with Tebow in there. I think that winning that game and the rest of our schedule gives hope for the playoffs. I think all bets are off for how this offense is run if the change is made.

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Yes to everything but this. Tebow will be on the bench for the rest of the season, and will be traded in the offseason.
    That's good to know. Hopefully we get a 4th rounder back.

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    utah
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    That's good to know. Hopefully we get a 4th rounder back.
    A 4th and a 6th - but I'd settle for a 4th.

    GO JETS!!!

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •