Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If we actually lose to a team that has lost 7 straight games, is it Tebow Time?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 33.33%
  • No

8 33.33%
  • Maybe

2 8.33%
  • I dont know

1 4.17%
  • Can you repeat the question?

5 20.83%
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jets better hope Kolb doesnt play. If he does I can see ariz winning.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I think your D will get at least 3 INT's.

JETS should have this one easily to the tune of something like 28-13
    I hate you, why must you continue to post on our thread? YOU ARENT LIKED OR RESPECTED HERE ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU PATRIOT FANS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Jets better hope Kolb doesnt play. If he does I can see ariz winning.
    I don't think it matters if he plays or not. We will see a bunch of 'how not to play QB' plays being made this game.
    Last edited by nyyfan4life; 11-30-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    I don't think it matters if he plays or not. We will see a bunch of 'how not to play QB' plays being made this game.
    Dunno man Ariz was on a nice win streak with Kolb. Once he went down they started losing.

Id much rather see him sitting on the sideline. Im all for Lindly or whatever his name is.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Take this as rumor until made official: https://twitter.com/Edwerderespn/sta...87572238434305

A source tells me that Jets coach Rex Ryan plans to make backup QB Tim Tebow inactive vs. Cardinals to allow fractured ribs to heal #jets

Guess, if true, McElroy will be backing up Sanchez Sunday vs Arizona
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Take this as rumor until made official: https://twitter.com/Edwerderespn/sta...87572238434305

A source tells me that Jets coach Rex Ryan plans to make backup QB Tim Tebow inactive vs. Cardinals to allow fractured ribs to heal #jets

Guess, if true, McElroy will be backing up Sanchez Sunday vs Arizona
    Doesn't matter Rex will never sit Sanchez anyway...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    This has to be the least amount of "posts" per pre-game thread I've ever seen - not that I blame anyone for not getting amped up for this game.

We just have to win this game. I don't think we have a realistic chance of getting to the playoffs (although you never know), but I don't think a little positive results is going to change the necessary restructuring of who picks the talent. I'm a convinced (as I've stated, and given reasons why) REX has had the biggest impact on who the Jets are drafting, and I'm OK with him staying as HC of our NYJ - I just can't stomach the player acquisition process that's been going on since 2009.

NOW - whether MrT is going to eat the "PUBLIC BULLIT" for the errors, and be reassigned, or fired (I'd prefer reassigned because I think he has been a TOTAL TEAM GUY accepting the public blame for the weak roster - so he should go back to contract negotiator/cap guru), or the truth comes out, and REX accepts/is blamed - I don't really car - I just know it has to change.

I wish we had the majority of our remaining games against our Division (not that we've done very well, but it would make these games a lot more interesting).

For now - tough defense, run the ball well, and throw deep for crying out loud (if Sanchez can get a few seconds) - and I think - pass early - short to intermediate - that will open up the running game which in turn, will allow for some deep play-action throws. What'dya'tink? A little too positive? HECK NO!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    This has to be the least amount of "posts" per pre-game thread I've ever seen - not that I blame anyone for not getting amped up for this game.

We just have to win this game. I don't think we have a realistic chance of getting to the playoffs (although you never know), but I don't think a little positive results is going to change the necessary restructuring of who picks the talent. I'm a convinced (as I've stated, and given reasons why) REX has had the biggest impact on who the Jets are drafting, and I'm OK with him staying as HC of our NYJ - I just can't stomach the player acquisition process that's been going on since 2009.

NOW - whether MrT is going to eat the "PUBLIC BULLIT" for the errors, and be reassigned, or fired (I'd prefer reassigned because I think he has been a TOTAL TEAM GUY accepting the public blame for the weak roster - so he should go back to contract negotiator/cap guru), or the truth comes out, and REX accepts/is blamed - I don't really car - I just know it has to change.

I wish we had the majority of our remaining games against our Division (not that we've done very well, but it would make these games a lot more interesting).

For now - tough defense, run the ball well, and throw deep for crying out loud (if Sanchez can get a few seconds) - and I think - pass early - short to intermediate - that will open up the running game which in turn, will allow for some deep play-action throws. What'dya'tink? A little too positive? HECK NO!

GO JETS!!!
    Bandwagon fans jump ship when the team struggles. Me? I just break out the throwback jerseys. Jets have to win this one. No turnovers and jets should win easy.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash

vCash
    putting off studying for law school finals to watch an incredibly underwhelming 4-7 team that i have an unhealthy obsession with.

#priorities
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    3000th post!!! Ohhhh the PSD memories!!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Congrats sco
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    The Fitzgerald vs Cro match up worries me. Luckily their QB is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Bandwagon fans jump ship when the team struggles. Me? I just break out the throwback jerseys. Jets have to win this one. No turnovers and jets should win easy.
    I'm wearing my Keyshawn jersey today.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast