Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If we actually lose to a team that has lost 7 straight games, is it Tebow Time?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 33.33%
  • No

8 33.33%
  • Maybe

2 8.33%
  • I dont know

1 4.17%
  • Can you repeat the question?

5 20.83%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    vCash
    We'd probably just get a 6th rounder back for Tebow.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Sanchez is one of the worst things to happen to the Jets, we wasted a Top 5 draft pick on a QB that can't even get his QB rating over 78.2 and we stuck with him for nearly 4 years.

If we had an above average QB in 2009 and 2010, we might have had a SB title.
    "Balls said the Queen, IF I had two I'd be King!"

Speculation, and retro-specualtion are the easiest, and the most lame thing that we can do - HOWEVER - that's what mostly goes on here, so guess away.

I would strongly disagree with 2010, because I think the retrospectoscope has us not going to the playoffs without 4 miraculous Sanchez comebacks. Some will say that, "we wouldn't have been in that position if Sanchez had played better," and I say that is really stretching things. Then is the last 2 games - Patriots, and Steelers, Sanchez posted the best back to back playoff QB Rating in Jets History.

2009 - There was a whole lot of luck a'going on, and 12/15 182 yards and 1 TD 0 INT for a rating of 139.4 in the wildcard round is pretty amazing, and in the AFC Championship Game - 17/30 for 257 yards, 2 TD and 1 INT with a rating of 93.3 was pretty good - but the last 2 playoff games of 2010 he was 16/25, 64%, 194 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTS with a 127.3 rating against the Pats, and then 20/33, 60.6%, 233 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 INTs for a rating of 102.2 against the Steelers. Those were some of the best #'s against those teams that year.

I don't see how a different QB would've won those games, BUT what is really important, and goes back to what I said at the beginning IS: WE NEED TO STOP LOOKING BACK, AND KEEP LOOKING FORWARD!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    "Balls said the Queen, IF I had two I'd be King!"

Speculation, and retro-specualtion are the easiest, and the most lame thing that we can do - HOWEVER - that's what mostly goes on here, so guess away.

I would strongly disagree with 2010, because I think the retrospectoscope has us not going to the playoffs without 4 miraculous Sanchez comebacks. Some will say that, "we wouldn't have been in that position if Sanchez had played better," and I say that is really stretching things. Then is the last 2 games - Patriots, and Steelers, Sanchez posted the best back to back playoff QB Rating in Jets History.

2009 - There was a whole lot of luck a'going on, and 12/15 182 yards and 1 TD 0 INT for a rating of 139.4 in the wildcard round is pretty amazing, and in the AFC Championship Game - 17/30 for 257 yards, 2 TD and 1 INT with a rating of 93.3 was pretty good - but the last 2 playoff games of 2010 he was 16/25, 64%, 194 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTS with a 127.3 rating against the Pats, and then 20/33, 60.6%, 233 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 INTs for a rating of 102.2 against the Steelers. Those were some of the best #'s against those teams that year.

I don't see how a different QB would've won those games, BUT what is really important, and goes back to what I said at the beginning IS: WE NEED TO STOP LOOKING BACK, AND KEEP LOOKING FORWARD!

GO JETS!!!
    I'm with you on that last note and good perspective on Sanchez. Fans want it both ways, they'll remember the bad and forget the good along the way when they become emotionally charged. The brain shuts down when emotions take over.
    But looking forward, the bad Mark has outweighed the good Mark and it's time to move forward without him IMO. As I said earlier, the team doesn't need much from the offense but it can't live with so many mistakes. And in spite of the lack of targets, when the running game is effective, there's no excuse for forcing the ball like Mark is. Not in his 4th season.
    I think the list of excuses has reached the end and it's time for a plan B. His picks the past two years have been god-awful, his pocket presence seemingly will not return to what it needs to be and we can no longer blame Schotty. I've been quiet towards him due to the team's struggle running the ball but now that the OLine is finding its groove with the man blocking, I've even had about enough. The team ran for 170 yards yesterday and Mark still looked lost. Play-action with ANY WR's should've taken effect and guys checked down had to be open yet he forces into well-covered targets telegraphing all the way with no intention to throw the ball away at any time. As if he didn't give a damn. It's your 4th year! Time for the bench, Mark.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I'm with you on that last note and good perspective on Sanchez. Fans want it both ways, they'll remember the bad and forget the good along the way when they become emotionally charged. The brain shuts down when emotions take over.
    But looking forward, the bad Mark has outweighed the good Mark and it's time to move forward without him IMO. As I said earlier, the team doesn't need much from the offense but it can't live with so many mistakes. And in spite of the lack of targets, when the running game is effective, there's no excuse for forcing the ball like Mark is. Not in his 4th season.
    I think the list of excuses has reached the end and it's time for a plan B. His picks the past two years have been god-awful, his pocket presence seemingly will not return to what it needs to be and we can no longer blame Schotty. I've been quiet towards him due to the team's struggle running the ball but now that the OLine is finding its groove with the man blocking, I've even had about enough. The team ran for 170 yards yesterday and Mark still looked lost. Play-action with ANY WR's should've taken effect and guys checked down had to be open yet he forces into well-covered targets telegraphing all the way with no intention to throw the ball away at any time. As if he didn't give a damn. It's your 4th year! Time for the bench, Mark.
    Well said, and in essence, I agree. It will be interesting to see what happens, and who gets to say what happens.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    wonder when rex will make his decision...... Does tebow even dress?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435