Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If we actually lose to a team that has lost 7 straight games, is it Tebow Time?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 33.33%
  • No

8 33.33%
  • Maybe

2 8.33%
  • I dont know

1 4.17%
  • Can you repeat the question?

5 20.83%
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 13: New York Jets vs Arizona Cardinals

NFL Week 13
    VS

The Arizona Cardinals (4-7) vs The New York Jets (4-7)

Sunday, December 2nd at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch
    Stats have been cancelled this week because if the Jets don't want to put effort into their games, I'm not putting effort into their gamethreads
    Picture Gallery

LETS GO JETS!

vCash
    LOL, F stats!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    "Stats are for losers" - Jerry Jones (among others) - so maybe stats are not for losers....wait...what?

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    I can actually see us losing this game. Both offenses will struggle. Their offense is worst but their defense is better. I think it's going to come down to who's defense scores more. And I can see that being the Cardinals. Darryl Washington is an absolute beast. Wish that guy was on the Jets.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Jets cant lose this game....Can they?

I dont see it.

Jets will be losing by halftime.

Before the 3rd qrtr starts the cameras will pan over to the tunnel and catch Tim Tebow and Fireman Ed running out to a single firework display. The crowd will go wild.

Ed will lead the loudest J.E.T.S chant in history and the Jets will win 6-3!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    If we can't beat a team being led by Ryan Lindley with an o-line 100x worse than ours, then the Jets need their heads examined. This game should be a game that is locked up before the 4th quarter.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    If we can't beat a team being led by Ryan Lindley with an o-line 100x worse than ours, then the Jets need their heads examined. This game should be a game that is locked up before the 4th quarter.
    QFT..Our D should feast on this guy.. Then again, they have Moore's rear end out there making tackles..lol.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    The Jets have to avoid giving up any big plays on special teams to win this game. The Cardinals' offense will not be able to have long scoring drives. IF the Jets limit turnovers and big plays, the Jets will win.

vCash
    Mark's bags are packed in that picture...is that some type of foreshadowing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    QFT..Our D should feast on this guy.. Then again, they have Moore's rear end out there making tackles..lol.
    I think your D will get at least 3 INT's.

JETS should have this one easily to the tune of something like 28-13

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I think your D will get at least 3 INT's.

JETS should have this one easily to the tune of something like 28-13
    Well that's all well and good but I don't think anyone gives a rat's *** what your opinion on the Jets is considering your sig and your trolling nature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Jets cant lose this game....Can they?

I dont see it.

Jets will be losing by halftime.

Before the 3rd qrtr starts the cameras will pan over to the tunnel and catch Tim Tebow and Fireman Ed running out to a single firework display. The crowd will go wild.

Ed will lead the loudest J.E.T.S chant in history and the Jets will win 6-3!
    LOL!!! You forgot about the unicorns and rainbow coming out of Rex's ***.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Well that's all well and good but I don't think anyone gives a rat's *** what your opinion on the Jets is considering your sig and your trolling nature.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    It's going to be an extremely ugly game offensively. They might not even get a first down the entire game. But their defense has the ability to do the same thing to us. As long as we win the turnover battle we should be fine.

And I really want to see if Coples and Mo can dominate this o-line. They're pretty awful.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    At this point - nothing, and no team is a gimme in my eyes.

Do I think the Jets should win, and do I want them to win? Of course, but I don't expect anything to come easy.

I think winning the turnover margin, and who's defense/special teams score more points, are always important to any game, but I think they are particularly pertinent to this game.

I do believe we would have a better chance winning this game in Arizona, than at home - thank goodness it's not a prime-time game.

I expect Sanchez to play well, although who he's going to have available to throw to is a huge issue with Clyde "I can't believe he's even on the team, let alone starting" Gates, and Chaz "ditto" Schilens struggling with concussions. Stephen Hill HAS to have a break-out game, and J.Kerley is still "gimped up" and Dustin "I'm playing my way out of this stinking place" Keller a non-factor.

I think Jeff Cumberland needs to have a big game - and with his athleticism - he could do it if he can get his head out of his own butt. It's one thing running into someone else's butt, but having your own head up your own butt is really a serious problem.

Greene is going to have to find the creases, and Bilal Powell needs to continue to show he belongs - AND MOST OF ALL - Sanchez needs to stop turning the ball over. If he can remain TO free - we could win this game.

GO JETS!!!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast