Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Revis message to team

The 4-7 Jets have a favorable final stretch. In theory, they could run the table and finish 9-7.

So how can they make that happen? Injured cornerback Darrelle Revis has some advice: “Guys just need to shut up.”

That’s what Revis said Saturday, according to Kimberly A. Martin of Newsday. And he was more specific.

“Quit talking crazy to the media, especially involving your teammates,” Revis said. “I think that’s the worst, because when you do that, that’s when it really gets divided. Because you don’t know if you can trust your other teammate.”

He’s right. And there’s nothing like winning to get guys to zip it.

They can start on Sunday, 10 days after one of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history, by beating the Cardinals. After that, who knows what will happen?

As Revis would put it, the best thing to do is shut up and find out.
    And this is why we love Revis.

vCash
    Well said Revis!!! Maybe now the players will do just that and let their play on the field do the talking for them

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    I totally agree with Revis. I only hope Bart gets the message.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I miss revis.

vCash
    It's too late, the damage has been done

vCash
    Agree'd with Revis. The whole team just needs to bash it into Bart Scotts head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Why because he talked to the media about his teammates saying his teammates need to stop talking to the media?

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Agree'd with Revis. The whole team just needs to bash it into Bart Scotts head.
    I really dont know how Bart is tolerated by JETS brass...at one point he was the leader of the defense...at least vocally, but now he is a laughing stock and not taken seriously...but he talks just as much s ever.,

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    I really dont know how Bart is tolerated by JETS brass...at one point he was the leader of the defense...at least vocally, but now he is a laughing stock and not taken seriously...but he talks just as much s ever.,
    He's still a leader of the defense which is why he was brought here. But not to worry, his days are numbered.

vCash
    Revis the Mevis does it again..He picked a good season to get injured..no way we're going anywhere even with Revis out there this year.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Bart is on a media strike, so he won't be seeing this.

Bart was so great when he got here. He just started talking more as his play declined which isn't a good combination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Bart is on a media strike, so he won't be seeing this.

Bart was so great when he got here. He just started talking more as his play declined which isn't a good combination.
    Ha....worst strike ever...he talked to Jenae Coakley right after he declared it... He is suh a panzy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Ha....worst strike ever...he talked to Jenae Coakley right after he declared it... He is suh a panzy
    He treated her like **** in that interview. He's a bully and a scumbag.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I would smash (Coakley) if given the chance.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    I would smash (Coakley) if given the chance.
    Yeah, she's way hot.

-Sun Tzu