Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Calm down, he broke his leg, that isn't something you have and go drink a cup of robitussin and go back playing. You can't win lose the championship right now

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Nah, I think their problem is FT shooting. In 8 losses, the margin of missed to made free throws was larger than their deficit in the game. Ergo, if they could shoot some damn FT's they would have a very different record right now.
    That's true, but we can't count some of howard's misses cause those are not going to improve by much, he can shoot a little bit better, but misses from howard will be there all season long.

vCash
    The Lakers have been up and down with consistency, chemistry, and energy this season. That is why they have a mediocre record. Yes, they could have a couple more wins if certain players shot better or played better but in general the team has not been on the same page and they have not had good energy in the loses. You could tell they were either going to lose or it was going to be very close right away in each loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Damnnn it if Bucher said this... might as well wait till next year for Nash to play
    You beat me to it lol

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz View Post
    Calm down, he broke his leg, that isn't something you have and go drink a cup of robitussin and go back playing. You can't win lose the championship right now
    Lmao ... tussin reminded me of Chris Rock's HBO special years ago ..classic .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by savvy1803 View Post
    Lmao ... tussin reminded me of Chris Rock's HBO special years ago ..classic .
    Daddy, Daddy! I broke my leg.

Put some Tussin on it. Rub it in to the bone.

That was great stuff. Chris Rock stand up is great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123