Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    At least we need blake back (Never thought id say that). Morris is horrible.
    Duhon should start. They're starting Morris presumably to give him a look, but he's got a horrible ast/TO ratio, especially for a PG. By contrast, Duhon's is one of the best in the league. Turnovers happen to be one of the, if not THE, main problem with the Lakers this year.

vCash
    We need to trade for point guard. Nash is out for a while, and we need a suitable backup

vCash
    the blazers should give us lillard as compensation for injuring nash
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    the blazers should give us lillard as compensation for injuring nash
    LOL!

vCash
    Oh my ****in god,Nash is out till december and some fans Are asking for a new point guard...this panic is ridicolous.we have already three pgs,that aren't very good,but there's no guards left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    The man broke his leg. literally, he has a broken leg.

I want to see him on the court badly, but i don't want him back before he's ready and have him with a lingering injury that goes into the playoffs.

I'm not counting on seeing him until maybe a couple of games before the Xmas day matchup with NY.
    Assuming we can actually make the playoffs. :/

Our roster on paper was so nice, but these PG injuries and coaching/offensive (and even defensive) changes have them all confused. Once they figure out what kind of team they are (and get rid of Pau for a more athletic, quick big man) then they'll win more consistently.

Miami didn't win right out of the gate when they got LeBaby and Bosh. They were struggling into mid-season if I remember correctly. Regardless, people thought they couldn't play together and that there was too much star power on the roster. Well, they got to the finals 2 years in a row, right? I think the Lakers will be fine. Here's to hoping for Atlanta to change their minds on J-smoove.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Duhon should start. They're starting Morris presumably to give him a look, but he's got a horrible ast/TO ratio, especially for a PG. By contrast, Duhon's is one of the best in the league. Turnovers happen to be one of the, if not THE, main problem with the Lakers this year.
    Nah, I think their problem is FT shooting. In 8 losses, the margin of missed to made free throws was larger than their deficit in the game. Ergo, if they could shoot some damn FT's they would have a very different record right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    mark my words. he'll be back by the christmas game
    Yup, I think so too and then we catch on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Ric bucher says he will be back in 7-10 days for you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    This isn't an "age-related" injury. Darrel Arthur had the same injury on September 26th... Don't think he's played yet due to that injury.

Expect Nash to be out for a while. Bones need time to heal after their broken.
    Darrell Arthur played nearly eight minutes in the game versus the Lakers last Friday ...

Weren't you watching ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Damnnn it if Bucher said this... might as well wait till next year for Nash to play
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002:24506196
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Damnnn it if Bucher said this... might as well wait till next year for Nash to play
    So true.
    Bucher's a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Nah, I think their problem is FT shooting. In 8 losses, the margin of missed to made free throws was larger than their deficit in the game. Ergo, if they could shoot some damn FT's they would have a very different record right now.
    Stop quibbling you two ... I believe the above highlighted comments from both of you are correct ...

Duhon seems very comfortable in the offense [ unlike many others with a learning curve ], he is shooting pretty darn well [ 44 FG%; 39 3PT% ], and he is taking care of the ball -- assist-to-TO ratio of greater than 4-to-1 -- so he is an asset to be exploited, at least for now. Morris can contribute, too [ perhaps by playing some 2 guard ], but he should probably be handling the ball a tad less until he has a fuller grasp on all things offense, both macro and micro ...

The Lakers need to cut TOs as a team down from 17-18 a game to 10-14 per contest and the wins will start to mount, especially if guys like Morris, Jamison, and Hill can stop being sucked down into the FT shooting 'abyss' that is Dwight Howard [ even Pau needs to shoot FTs better than 76%, although Gasol cracking 80% again may be a pipe dream ]. The Lakers do not usually get much in the way of breaks from NBA officials, so when the referees actually are sending L. A. to the line, the players need to damn well step up and produce ...
    Last edited by gr824; 12-11-2012 at 10:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    mark my words. he'll be back by the christmas game
    This. No way does he miss that game.

vCash
    Agreed. I think they are bringing Duhon off the bench to help bolster that second unit as well..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast