Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Steve Nash injury update [Nov. 28]

Did some drills and jogging yesterday, still feeling pain.

Will not play AT ALL this week. Out until AT LEAST next week, for now..

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...,5095801.story

This is even worse news for Pau, his value will continue to drop and drop by the game. Putting more pressure on Mitch to make or not make a move. This whole "lets wait for Nash to return before we give up on Pau" decision is starting to take its toll on the team and their record.
    Last edited by 310Casper; 11-28-2012 at 02:02 PM.

vCash
    #Chow!

vCash
    I don't think we will see Nash in the lineup until early January.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    I don't think we will see Nash in the lineup until early January.
    I'm thinking the same, 38 year old with a fractured leg...he's not going to heal like a 21 year old does in just a couple of weeks. They might have him sit out the entire 1st half of the season so he properly heals. Last thing you want is him re-injuring himself and being out the end of the season when he'll be needed the most during the playoff run.

Now i'm curious as to when Blake returns. Blake and Nash are 2 of our highest 3pt % shooters.
    Last edited by 310Casper; 11-28-2012 at 02:02 PM.

vCash
    2014 is the year the Lakers win a championship, assuming Dwight Howard stays with the Lakers of course.

vCash
    A couple more days and we'll be "celebrating" Nash's first month of being injured.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    He isn't exactly 30 years old anymore. I think this was expected...

vCash
    At least we need blake back (Never thought id say that). Morris is horrible.

vCash
    Its just crazy Nash was never seriously injured in PHO but as soon as he becomes a Laker......... and to make it so bad it was a freak accident

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    At least we need blake back (Never thought id say that). Morris is horrible.
    Duhon should start. They're starting Morris presumably to give him a look, but he's got a horrible ast/TO ratio, especially for a PG. By contrast, Duhon's is one of the best in the league. Turnovers happen to be one of the, if not THE, main problem with the Lakers this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Duhon should start. They're starting Morris presumably to give him a look, but he's got a horrible ast/TO ratio, especially for a PG. By contrast, Duhon's is one of the best in the league. Turnovers happen to be one of the, if not THE, main problem with the Lakers this year.
    Nah, I think their problem is FT shooting. In 8 losses, the margin of missed to made free throws was larger than their deficit in the game. Ergo, if they could shoot some damn FT's they would have a very different record right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Nah, I think their problem is FT shooting. In 8 losses, the margin of missed to made free throws was larger than their deficit in the game. Ergo, if they could shoot some damn FT's they would have a very different record right now.
    That's true, but we can't count some of howard's misses cause those are not going to improve by much, he can shoot a little bit better, but misses from howard will be there all season long.

vCash
    The Lakers have been up and down with consistency, chemistry, and energy this season. That is why they have a mediocre record. Yes, they could have a couple more wins if certain players shot better or played better but in general the team has not been on the same page and they have not had good energy in the loses. You could tell they were either going to lose or it was going to be very close right away in each loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Agreed. I think they are bringing Duhon off the bench to help bolster that second unit as well..

vCash
    mark my words. he'll be back by the christmas game
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast