Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 123
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    1,475
    vCash
    1500
    1. Lebron




    2. Durant
    3. Kobe

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7,939
    vCash
    4000
    How is this even a question?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    clearly pau gasol

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,738
    vCash
    1500
    I like how the Lakers fans are saying crappy players names to avoid mentioning LeBron James as the best.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,563
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron. You say otherwise, you're delusional.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,125
    vCash
    2502
    Why is this a thread? We have a million "best player" polls and threads during the season and I see no reason for one right now. The majority of PSD (even Kobephiles) would probably agree to this. /Thread


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,563
    vCash
    1500
    Bklynknicks... Stop. Please. Pretty please?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Sorry, Melo is a better overall player because he has a more complete offensive game? That doesn't even make sense! You do even think?

    It's not coward for signing with another team. It's more coward to ***** your way out of a team that drafted you.

    Stop being such a homer.
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,796
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.
    Being a coward has nothing to do with how good of a basketball player you are.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Why is this a thread? We have a million "best player" polls and threads during the season and I see no reason for one right now. The majority of PSD (even Kobephiles) would probably agree to this. /Thread
    Why do you Kobephobes always mention Kobe's name in every post??

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,578
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron and it's not close

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.
    You are homer. Melo is not the second best player in the NBA. LeBron is not a coward. Miami SIGNED him - they wanted him. He didn't force his way outta Cleveland like Melo did Denver.

    Stop.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.
    how did miami choke to dallas... dallas was on fire... nobody was beating them

    the knicks will never come close to the finals... because they dont have lebron
    [

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,907
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron







    Durant
    CP3
    Wade
    Howard

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.
    still babbling your garbage?


    LETS GO HEAT




Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •