vCash
    1. Lebron

2. Durant
    3. Kobe

vCash
    How is this even a question?

vCash
    clearly pau gasol

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    I like how the Lakers fans are saying crappy players names to avoid mentioning LeBron James as the best.

vCash
    LeBron. You say otherwise, you're delusional.

vCash
    Why is this a thread? We have a million "best player" polls and threads during the season and I see no reason for one right now. The majority of PSD (even Kobephiles) would probably agree to this. /Thread

vCash
    Bklynknicks... Stop. Please. Pretty please?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Sorry, Melo is a better overall player because he has a more complete offensive game? That doesn't even make sense! You do even think?

It's not coward for signing with another team. It's more coward to ***** your way out of a team that drafted you.

Stop being such a homer.
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    iam not a homer at all. Its facts I never once said lebron wrong for leaving iam saying he a coward for joining wade(nothing wrong with joining bosh) You need a numbe r2 option). That would be like Melo joining durant or Kobe u people are really clueless and i cant get how people give him credit for winning how can u not? You have to choke on a epic level like he did vs dallas to lose.
    Being a coward has nothing to do with how good of a basketball player you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Why is this a thread? We have a million "best player" polls and threads during the season and I see no reason for one right now. The majority of PSD (even Kobephiles) would probably agree to this. /Thread
    Why do you Kobephobes always mention Kobe's name in every post??

vCash
    LeBron and it's not close

vCash
    You are homer. Melo is not the second best player in the NBA. LeBron is not a coward. Miami SIGNED him - they wanted him. He didn't force his way outta Cleveland like Melo did Denver.

Stop.

vCash
    how did miami choke to dallas... dallas was on fire... nobody was beating them

the knicks will never come close to the finals... because they dont have lebron
    [

vCash
    LeBron

Durant
    CP3
    Wade
    Howard

vCash
    still babbling your garbage?

LETS GO HEAT

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast