Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BJBirdy View Post
    As I told a co-worker of mine a couple of weeks ago, I hate Joey Ryan but in the way that I should as wrestling fan. His character is great...he's a sleezeball and I hate his character, but I think he does a great job playing that role.

I actually like TNA scaling back on PPV's. I honestly wish they'd do bi-monthly PPV's because it would give them more time to build up each PPV. Some of their PPV's as of late seem like the storylines are very rushed and don't have enough to build up properly before the big payoff.
    Another reason id like that is you wouldnt have to keep having the same guys rematch on back to back ppvs all the time. Sometimes rematches are ok, but its really over done because they have to fill 12 cards a year. If it were just 6, and you had 2 months in between each one, you could go all in on the feud in that span...give them their one match, and move on to something else. We wouldnt have to see the same world title match 2, sometimes 3 ppv in a row. It would also give you more freedom for Impact, basically as it stands if you only have like 4 episodes in between, after the 1st 2 you know the next ones are going to be pretty boring and nothing will happen like a title change because they are locked into the matches for the ppv already.

And yeah, ive been saying for a while that Velvet will be in Aces. It may have been coincidental but there was even a picture on her twitter of her on a motorcycle. I think it would be awesome if she could come back with a heel Chris Sabin in the group but im assuming his knee is still ****ed up. With them being together in real life i think it could make a great heel pairing. Velvet was also a favorite of Brooke so if Brooke is behind the group it would make sense too.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 12-01-2012 at 10:33 AM.

vCash
    Ive been wondering if Pritchard might be involved too along with D'lo. He would know what Al Snow intended to vote, and Pritchard did give Wes a yes. With him having real life power in the company, and knowing that he's not really liked, he might envision himself as like the new Bischoff and give himself a regular heel role on the show.

What if D'lo is V.P., and Pritchard is President? Another bad outcome and probably a longshot but i would add him to the list of main suspects consisting of Brooke, Jarrett, and Bischoff.

vCash
    Im still thinking its going to be Brooke though, i can already picture her pulling the mask off and Tenay screaming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Another reason id like that is you wouldnt have to keep having the same guys rematch on back to back ppvs all the time. Sometimes rematches are ok, but its really over done because they have to fill 12 cards a year. If it were just 6, and you had 2 months in between each one, you could go all in on the feud in that span...give them their one match, and move on to something else. We wouldnt have to see the same world title match 2, sometimes 3 ppv in a row. It would also give you more freedom for Impact, basically as it stands if you only have like 4 episodes in between, after the 1st 2 you know the next ones are going to be pretty boring and nothing will happen like a title change because they are locked into the matches for the ppv already.

And yeah, ive been saying for a while that Velvet will be in Aces. It may have been coincidental but there was even a picture on her twitter of her on a motorcycle. I think it would be awesome if she could come back with a heel Chris Sabin in the group but im assuming his knee is still ****ed up. With them being together in real life i think it could make a great heel pairing. Velvet was also a favorite of Brooke so if Brooke is behind the group it would make sense too.
    For some reason, I think Sabin could be a good biker gimmick heel.

Maybe 6 PPV's would be too few for TNA after thinking it over, but I think 8 would be a solid number. They wouldn't be bi-monthly, but they would be about every 6-7 weeks.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    I think so too, when hes got the scruffy look going with the beard i could totally envision him with the heel biker thing. I cant imagine he's healthy though, i dont even remember how long ago it was that he blew his other knee out...but it feels like maybe 6 months?

vCash
    I think so too, when hes got the scruffy look going with the beard i could totally envision him with the heel biker thing. I cant imagine he's healthy though, i dont even remember how long ago it was that he blew his other knee out...but it feels like maybe 6 months?
    That sounds about that accurate. He could probably be healthy enough to make a cameo at Lockdown though.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    That sounds about that accurate. He could probably be healthy enough to make a cameo at Lockdown though.
    I remember Roode was champ, so it was pre Destination X. If im not mistaken heel Aries faced him for the X belt on an Impact just prior to his injury. It would be a pretty easy turn as he could play the TNA doesnt give a **** about me card. Plus being with Velvet i think people are naturally jealous and would like to boo! It would be a good angle for him. But it would lack some impact though if he was just on the sidelines and unable to wrestle.

vCash
    Ive been wondering if Pritchard might be involved too along with D'lo. He would know what Al Snow intended to vote, and Pritchard did give Wes a yes. With him having real life power in the company, and knowing that he's not really liked, he might envision himself as like the new Bischoff and give himself a regular heel role on the show.

What if D'lo is V.P., and Pritchard is President? Another bad outcome and probably a longshot but i would add him to the list of main suspects consisting of Brooke, Jarrett, and Bischoff.
    I actually think Pritchard and D-Lo would be a good payoff. Most people will think they aren't "big" enough for the role, but it would be new people in top places and those guys seem good. I'd like it to be Pritchard and D-Lo.

vCash
    My quick thoughts, and sorry if it's been said already

I love that Austin is a villain again, but this soap opera crap? Didn't they learn anything from that Styles pregnant fiasco?

And Brook Hogan is an adult, please, she can't pick a boyfriend?

And it's insulting to imply that Hogan, after his 50 hip surgeries is a physical threat to anyone on the roster.

My favorite part of the show, when the Brisco kid said "expecially"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P. View Post
    My quick thoughts, and sorry if it's been said already

I love that Austin is a villain again, but this soap opera crap? Didn't they learn anything from that Styles pregnant fiasco?

And Brook Hogan is an adult, please, she can't pick a boyfriend?

And it's insulting to imply that Hogan, after his 50 hip surgeries is a physical threat to anyone on the roster.

My favorite part of the show, when the Brisco kid said "expecially"
    This is much better than the Styles/Lynch storyline since everyone involved can actually act unlike the actress who played Claire Lynch.

I don't think Hogan is supposed to be mad at Brooke, but rather he's mad at Bully Ray. Wouldn't any father be a little bit annoyed to see his daughter bring a guy like Bully Ray home?

But I agree, Hogan shouldn't be considered a physical threat to anyone after all of his surgeries. But I'm willing to see where TNA goes with this.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    If you are not in the IWC you don't know Hogan has had so many surgeries. So that is why they don't act like he is a broken down guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    If you are not in the IWC you don't know Hogan has had so many surgeries. So that is why they don't act like he is a broken down guy.
    good point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Which is ironic since TNA pointed out how many surgeries Hogan had during his tag team match with Abyss against Styles and Flair in March 2010 as well as during the buildup to Bound for Glory 2010 where he turned heel again.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Maybe Aries is the one who is actually banging Brooke...
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Which is ironic since TNA pointed out how many surgeries Hogan had during his tag team match with Abyss against Styles and Flair in March 2010 as well as during the buildup to Bound for Glory 2010 where he turned heel again.
    They have told us many times. I remember him getting into with Anderson and holding up a back brace. That was probably within the past year. I think they bury their wrestlers putting Hogan over so much, but he is still their top star. He seems to be more popular in TNA that Jeff Hardy is for some reason.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast