Pretty good match so far
Pretty good match so far
I see you lurking mets
that looked like the missed frog splash by Aries would have hurt. belly flop on the ring.
That was Great!
Look out Aries!
Bully cost Aries the match.
Hogan comes out. I thought Hogan was going to chase Aries back to the ring, but he was looking more at Bully.
Bully wants to be trusted. I wonder if this is something that ends up Bully wanting trust, and it turns out Hogan could have trusted Bully it's not what it seems with Brooke. maybe I'm hoping it's that, because I don't want a romantic angle.
I was ducking busy and it looks like a missed a good show. FML.
This was a very good show. I'm not gonna like lie I usually fall asleep when I'm watching wrestling now because I'm busy and there is about 12 hours of wrestling a week I'd like to watch. This one kept me up. The symmetry of the story lines are brilliant. The A's and 8's and Gut Check. Hogan, Bully, Brooke and Aries. Really good ****. It looks like the payoff for A's and 8's is not going to disappoint. The program with Bully and Hogan is great. Could we have a future match? I also like the way they are turning Styles. I could probably keep going, but I give this show a 9/10. Best wrestling show I've seen in a while.
Best Thread on PSD
Jeff Hardy will be on Ink Master.
TNA cutting down on PPV, and more.SpikeTV's Impact Wrestling and reality show Ink Master have announced that TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy is scheduled to on Ink Master this upcoming Tuesday Night December 4 2012 at 9pm. Hardy will appear as a "guest canvas" on the show allowing a winning contestant to give him a tattoo.
For those that are unaware, TNA has issued a press release for Lockdown in San Antonio Texas on March 10. March is usually the month where Victory Road is held since 2011.
Now, Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is indicating that this could the beginning of less TNA pay per view events thus ending the monthly pay per view format for TNA. There have been talks of limiting the amount of pay per view events for years now. Contractual obligations being the the biggest factor in preventing TNA from limiting pay per view events. TNA also sells their Pay Per View footage to other countries to air as normal broadcasts such as ChallengeTV.
A number of current and former TNA officials including Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff and TNA President Dixie Carter have publicly voiced their opinions in favor of ending the monthly pay per view format.
TNA Genesis has been confirmed for Sunday January 13 2013 at Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. The Against All Odds and Victory Road events have not yet been announced.- Sources are indicating that the February Against All Odds PPV has been scratched. The company will go from January's Genesis PPV to Lockdown in March. March is usually Victory Road, but that title can always be used for another month. There may be 1-2 other PPVs removed from the calendar as well. Dixie Carter has talked publicly about wanting to cut back on PPVs because there was not a need for running them monthly, but contractual obligations and deciding the right balance of PPVs for the company had been an issue.
- There was a lot of positive sentiment about last night's Impact Wrestling taping backstage after the show. The feeling is that the company has turned the corner on creative with their grand plans mapped out several months ahead and the initial TV scripts put to bed a few weeks ahead of time in order to make sure they are locked in to their plans. There are changes made week to week to tweak and polish the plans but for the most part, the short and long term planning is stronger than it has been in a long, long time for the company.
- The cape Matt Morgan was wearing is the actual cape from Hulk Hogan's heel run in the 1970s. Hogan has been working closely with Morgan to help him improve as a talent and personality.
- As noted on last night's Impact, the Daniels/Kazarian team has been dubbed Bad Influence.
- The SpikeTV special on King Mo won't be airing until early 2013, timed to debut near his first fight for Bellator.
- TNA is back on the road this weekend with live events in 11/30 in Bemidji, MN, 12/1 in Fargo, ND and 12/2 in Grand Forks, ND with Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Bully Ray and more.
Morgan has everything to be star. Its awesome he has Hogan working with him now and Joey Ryan who reminds me of a young HBK. They have something special with Ryan and Morgan hopefully they dont **** it up.
At this point I dont really like Joey Ryan. He was ok when he was doing the run-ins on Gut Check with the 87% thing which was kinda funny...but now that hes there regularly I dont know, when he came out and i thought he was going to wrestle Williams I reached for the remote. I definitely dont want him and Morgan being an actual tag team, cause that is holding Morgan back for sure.