Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    I too like Joey Ryan. I like his sleezey image.
    but I'm not sure what to think about Morgan and Ryan being a tag team. I do think they could be a good team, and the tag team division is kind of weak. but if they team then that would hold Morgan back in singles, which is where I think he is better suited and has more potential.
    I think I'm going to have to go with hoping Morgan can get singles push for a higher potential and Ryan can get a push in the X division or even mid card.

vCash
    I'm hearing TNA is cutting some of their PPV's.

vCash
    When the big sites start reporting it I will link everyone.

vCash
    I like Ryan too.

vCash
    TNA Impact live on Thursday, November 29 scored a 1.02 rating, rebounding from a six-year Thursday night low of a 0.76 rating on Thanksgiving.

The previous two Impacts prior to Thanksgiving scored a 1.07 rating (Nov. 15) and 1.03 rating (Nov. 8).

Impact averaged 1.30 million viewers. This was up nine percent from near-year-low viewership on Thanksgiving, but down four percent from the Impact prior to Thanksgiving.
    I've also read spoilers about potential for Lockdown in March, but I wont post them here. you can see them if you want over at TNAinsider.com.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    I couldn't disagree more haha. I actually like Ryan alot more I've said from the start Morgan-Ryan remind me of a morden day HBK-Nash.
    Im not totally against him, but it feels like theres just something missing. I do like that he actually has a character, which most wrestlers nowadays dont have, but he needs a few tweaks. I love the stache as it totally fits the character but maybe do something with that ridiculous hairdo, it just makes him look stupid. He also definitely needs a different theme than the god awful recycled crap they gave him. That may actually be the #1 priority with him...could they possibly give him a more boring theme?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've also read spoilers about potential for Lockdown in March, but I wont post them here. you can see them if you want over at TNAinsider.com.
    I dont think theres anything at all wrong about posting something like that, but its not my say. Thats something that hasnt happened, its alot different than posting about something that has already taken place, such as anything to do with a tv taping). I think we all like to talk about rumors of things that might happen down the line.

vCash
    Feb. and Sept. PPV's cut. It gives extra build to Lockdown and BFG.

vCash
    I'm not sure how I feel about that.

vCash
    As I told a co-worker of mine a couple of weeks ago, I hate Joey Ryan but in the way that I should as wrestling fan. His character is great...he's a sleezeball and I hate his character, but I think he does a great job playing that role.

I actually like TNA scaling back on PPV's. I honestly wish they'd do bi-monthly PPV's because it would give them more time to build up each PPV. Some of their PPV's as of late seem like the storylines are very rushed and don't have enough to build up properly before the big payoff.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    I def agree they are involved in Snow being gone. Brisco will have serious heat then since the fans love him now, he turns on Angle and is with A's and 8's.
    I think Aces and 8's kidnapped Al Snow cause they knew he'd say no to Wes Brisco, thus he would not have received a TNA contract as a result.

For the millionth time, Angle better be the one to unmask Brisco!
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    rumor that Velvet Sky has resigned with TNA.
    I bet she's Aces and 8's valet. Why else would they try to keep it quiet?
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    At this point I dont really like Joey Ryan. He was ok when he was doing the run-ins on Gut Check with the 87% thing which was kinda funny...but now that hes there regularly I dont know, when he came out and i thought he was going to wrestle Williams I reached for the remote. I definitely dont want him and Morgan being an actual tag team, cause that is holding Morgan back for sure.
    I agree with this part. I really liked him over the summer when they were using him to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. But I felt they could have done a little better job of that by having him show up in some sort of disguise during each Gut Check, cause if he was really invading the Impact Zone don't you think TNA would have security looking out for him every week?

I wasn't wild about the idea of an alliance between him and Matt Morgan but I'm willing to give it a chance before I shut the door on it completely.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    First Hour Break Down

Q1: Impact opened with a 0.92 rating for Hulk Hogan calling out Bully Ray for a Hogan Knows Best segment, followed by one commercial and ring intros for the Knockouts match of the show. (up 6% vs. new timeslot Q1 average)

Q2: Impact increased to a first-hour-high 1.00 rating for Mickie James vs. Gail Kim in a five-minute match, James Storm backstage with A.J. Styles, one commercial, Hulk Hogan dressing down X Division contenders in his office, and Bobby Roode cutting a promo. (up 10% vs. new timeslot Q2 average)

Q3: Impact stayed at a 1.00 rating for Christian York answering Roode's call-out, one commercial, and a five-minute Roode vs. York match. (up 8% vs. new timeslot Q3 average)

Q4: Impact dipped to a show-low 0.91 rating. This quarter-hour included an Aces & Eights video, pre-taped Gut Check deliberations, and ring intros for the top-of-the-second-hour main event, plus two full commercial breaks affecting the rating. (down 2% vs. new timeslot Q4 average)

Second Hour Break Down

Q5: Impact increased to a 1.08 rating for A.J. Styles & James Storm vs. Daniels & Kazarian in a seven-minute tag match, the Lockdown 2013 announcement, and one commercial. (up 1% vs. new timeslot Q5 average)

Q6: Impact dipped to a 1.02 rating for a segment that TNA presented as a "comedown" quarter-hour. This included a Samoa Joe backstage promo setting up a match next week, Douglas Williams's ring intro, one commercial, an unannounced Matt Morgan vs. Williams two-minute match, and the first portion of this month's Gut Check evaluation. (down 1% vs. new timeslot Q6 average)

Q7: Impact increased to a show-high 1.09 rating for Wes Brisco's Gut Check verdict, a backstage confrontation between Hulk Hogan and Bully Ray, one commercial, and ring intros for the just-announced X Division Title main event. (up 6% vs. new timeslot Q7 average)

Q8: Impact dipped to a 1.04 rating for Rob Van Dam vs. Austin Aries in the main event, one mid-match commercial, and a show-concluding stare down between Hogan and Bully Ray. (down 2% vs. new timeslot Q8 average)

Source
    just imagine some future members of Aces and Eights being Garrett Bischoff and D'Lo Brown.
    IMO in comparison that would be like Vincent and referee Nick Patrick from the nWo. I think Aces/Eights need some real key people, some more notable names. guys like or similar to Bully. hell at this point even Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett would be better than Garrett/D'Lo.

vCash
    I think Bully Ray and Brooke will be behind it lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast