Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    It's a damned if you do/ damned if you don't situation. But something has to be done because his FT shooting is killing us. But the whole team is pretty bad other than Kobe and a few others. I believe there is an issue with concentration.

As far as Dwight goes, If he truly wants to be elite....He will find a way to make his FT's. If he'd ask me I say granny style. It works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    +1

crooner will never stop from pointing any of our players except pau

It will always be Kobe or Dwight's fault in your mind
    sue me.
    i mean, there are enough of you pointing up to Pau adn NONE pointing up to the REsT of them all.

Someone has to do it!!!!

vCash
    Dwight wasn't the only one missing free throws, they didn't do the hack a dwight either the whole team missed 20 free throws not just dwight. But dwight makes up for his missed free throws with his presence and defensive presence. All those blocks and altered shots are irreplaceable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    sue me.
    i mean, there are enough of you pointing up to Pau adn NONE pointing up to the REsT of them all.

Someone has to do it!!!!
    You have to ask yourself why so many people call pau out.

vCash
    Pau looked completely lost last night

vCash
    I don't think Dwight should be sitting in the 4th quarter because he is our only shot blocker. I do think Howard should have guarded David West in the last play yesterday, but that's another story.

The bottom line is we need Steve back, and I ain't talking about the Canadian one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post
    I don't think Dwight should be sitting in the 4th quarter because he is our only shot blocker. I do think Howard should have guarded David West in the last play yesterday, but that's another story.

The bottom line is we need Steve back, and I ain't talking about the Canadian one.
    You mean the douche bag good for nothing Blake? SO he is the missing piece?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Just for the reason Jewelz bring up. We lose out on offensive rebounds, and easy baskets. If Howard get a lob that's better than a Kobe fading 20 footer, or a Pau jumper. He's a liability at the line no doubt, but even last night, it wasn't just him missing ft's. Metta missed 3, Jamison missed 3, Morris missed 3. If those guys make 50% of their free throws we win easily
    or have the ones they missed from the court,Kobe could have ended up with 20 assist! Our coach is lost in his dream of turning this team into the Suns! There is no material for that. This team is more suited for the triangle!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    A good reason for the ball only leaving kobes hand into Paus hands in the 4th quarter in a close game ( until nash is back) as opposed to people sying bench pau, isnt it?
    So NAsh is the cure for the lack of guts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    If we sit Dwight for lack of FTs then let's also sit Pau for lack of D. Heck let's just have Kobe out there.
    They did that yesterday and many more games before! At least it looked like that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You mean the douche bag good for nothing Blake? SO he is the missing piece?
    You mean the GLOAT?

vCash
    No. Lakers got the wrong coach. Howard should have the other teams front court in foul trouble. And the team as a hole should be over the limit. But when you got bench players shooting the ball more than Howard? The players on this team is being used all wrong. This is not a 7 sec or less team. Lakers bench and slow wing players continue to plaque this team. Artest is playing great however he is not swift on the court. Nash,Kobe,Artest,Pau is a very slow team. To hide that Lakers need a athletic wing player. Nash and Kobe is going to catch hell playing so fast. No way they keep up with the younger legs.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-28-2012 at 11:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    So NAsh is the cure for the lack of guts?
    No.
    Nash is another player you want the ball in his hands late in the 4th in a close game because he MAKES his FT-

But of course, you need some ability to read and link different ideas to get/understand what i wrote.

vCash
    even without Nash Lakers should be above .500 this is unacceptable. Lakers have to get more athletic on the Wing. Ariza should be on the Market get him. How did Lakers go from young and athletic Farmar,Brown,Ariza?

vCash
    I think Ariza is the Missing piece. I wonder if Lakers can swing Ebanks, Clark and Dohan for Ariza?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast