Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should Howard sit out the 4th quarters of CLOSE games?

He cant make a FT for ****, had he made some we wouldnt have lost yesterday.

Teams have an easy way to stop up in the crunch with the hack a howard.

If he isnt on the court they dont have a true bad FT shooter who to hack.

makes sense.

vCash
    No. We need him for his defense. But Pau, maybe... because teams attack him in crunch time, usually with success.

vCash
    No. Pau should probably be the guy that does that.

vCash
    id swear this thread is bout Howard, not Pau nor kobe nor dantoni nor jim buss.

vCash
    I know Dwight likes to play up his personality, but this isn't Orlando...it will get old here in Lakerland fast if he continues to put more skill in his personality than the work to consistently hit his free throws.

Free throws are important, it is a crucial part of winning the close games. It is cost us a win against the Pacers last night. If Dwight is going to take the leadership reins from Kobe, he needs to shore up the weaknesses in his game, and the most glaring hole is his free throw percentage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    I know Dwight likes to play up his personality, but this isn't Orlando...it will get old here in Lakerland fast if he continues to put more skill in his personality than the work to consistently hit his free throws.

Free throws are important, it is a crucial part of winning the close games. It is cost us a win against the Pacers last night. If Dwight is going to take the leadership reins from Kobe, he needs to shore up the weaknesses in his game, and the most glaring hole is his free throw percentage.
    Yeah, his stupid smiling when he misses free throws is annoying. He's rushing the free throws too. He needs to take his time. Its getting in his head.

vCash
    No way..He is way too valuable on defense. Unfortunately though he can be a liability on offense at times with her ft shooting down the stretch...but it's still worth having him out there because of his d.

vCash
    No he has to play. Defensively he bails us out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    id swear this thread is bout Howard, not Pau nor kobe nor dantoni nor jim buss.
    And i answered no. But i think Pau should sit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Then he should Switch positions with Pau on the quarter.

Stay around the 3p line doing Nothing and not getting the ball at all so he cant be hacked.

Then be the first back in defense to make stops.

vCash
    No because of...

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    No. We need him for his defense. But Pau, maybe... because teams attack him in crunch time, usually with success.
    ^^ ...this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelz0376 View Post
    No way..He is way too valuable on defense. Unfortunately though he can be a liability on offense at times with her ft shooting down the stretch...but it's still worth having him out there because of his d.
    ^^ ...and this...

...and we won with Shaq's poor FT shooting so I believe we should be able to win with Dwight's too but that doesn't mean he shouldn't make a conscious effort to improve though.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post

Stay around the 3p line doing Nothing and not getting the ball at all so he cant be hacked.

1) that eliminates him from getting any offensive rebs or lobs off dribble penetration

2) you have to respect paus outside jumper...put d12 out there and his defender completely ignores him and the lakers are essentially playing 4on5

vCash
    i think it would of been smart to switch match ups as soon as hibert was fouled out. put dwight on west since hes faster and guard pick and rolls much better than gasol.

vCash

I know i go around this board taking hardly anything serious because most of the people here are off their rocker at times. But in the Laker and Raider forum i try to be as level headed as possible. With that said, why are you being irrational about Pau's play as of late? I rooted for Pau in the olympics and was excited to see him play this season for the Lakers, but face it, he's been playing terrible. He has no drive and plays even more "lacks" than usual.

Having Howard sit at the three point line is silly man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    No because of...

^^ ...this...

^^ ...and this...

...and we won with Shaq's poor FT shooting so I believe we should be able to win with Dwight's too but that doesn't mean he shouldn't make a conscious effort to improve though.
    But Phil use to sub him out until after 2 minutes. Plus Shaq made them when they counted or at least one!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast