Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kobe calling Pau out after loss to the Magic

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...pau-gasol-loss

I'm as big a Kobe fan as anyone, but is publicly calling Pau out again a good idea? I know he is probably trying to light a fire under his ***** but I'm just not sure if he's going to respond positively to this.

I do agree with him that Pau needs to "put on his big boy pants."

Kobe also said he knows they won't "lose" Pau. Not sure if he means this as in a trade or emotionally or what.

Thoughts?

vCash
    I will say that when D'antoni called Pau it he played better. Kobe's just trying to light a fire under Pau.

To me Pau actually plays better when he's mad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t0nyg11 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...pau-gasol-loss

I'm as big a Kobe fan as anyone, but is publicly calling Pau out again a good idea? I know he is probably trying to light a fire under his ***** but I'm just not sure if he's going to respond positively to this.

I do agree with him that Pau needs to "put on his big boy pants."

Kobe also said he knows they won't "lose" Pau. Not sure if he means this as in a trade or emotionally or what.

Thoughts?
    Well Phil is'nt around to fire his a s s up what do you think should be done ? It has to start somewhere , Mamba is not without blame here either as his defense tonight was not that good , he is playing too many minutes and that's on Pringles .

Of all the players on this team to call out Pau you knew it would come from Kobe , yet i don't remember Pau ever calling Kobe out for shooting too much ... maybe he should at times .

As far as losing Pau i believe he is talking emotionally as Pau tends to dwell on this crap and let it get into his head effecting his performance but this is in no way just about Pau . They have to collectively find themselves on this roadtrip or it could be a long long season ... Nash or no Nash.
    Last edited by savvy1803; 12-03-2012 at 04:15 AM.

vCash
    I love kobe....LMAO Kobe maybe you need to stop shooting 30 times a game.....damm calm down little bit....
    Kobe played like garbage on defense and crap on offense and he calls out Gasol???Ok
    Last edited by Lakers4life08; 12-03-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    a fire under his what? .... *** is 3 letters.....
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    I don't mind if Pau isn't playing well, it's just the effort issue to me. He looks burnt out, maybe he should rest like Stu mentioned today.

vCash
    I miss Pau dominating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    a fire under his what? .... *** is 3 letters.....
    Cool you won the spelling bee , now did those 3 letters show up in your post as 1 word ?....nope did'nt think so .... lmao

vCash
    I watched the game against the Magic, I just thought how could you blame Pau's poor performance when Mike D'Antoni doesn't even wanna put his trust on the guy. He trust Howard making those free throws more than playing Pau. He should have substituted Pau for Dwight when the Magic was doing their hack a Howard strategy. That really killed the Lakers from winning that game.

It's party time!

vCash
    pau is still safe.. no kobe death stare yet..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by savvy1803 View Post
    Well Phil is'nt around to fire his a s s up what do you think should be done ? It has to start somewhere , Mamba is not without blame here either as his defense tonight was not that good , he is playing too many minutes and that's on Pringles .

Of all the players on this team to call out Pau you knew it would come from Kobe , yet i don't remember Pau ever calling Kobe out for shooting too much ... maybe he should at times .

As far as losing Pau i believe he is talking emotionally as Pau tends to dwell on this crap and let it get into his head effecting his performance but this is in no way just about Pau . They have to collectively find themselves on this roadtrip or it could be a long long season ... Nash or no Nash.
    Yes he has, a couple of times.... Dating back to the playoffs when PJ was coaching after a loss Pau would say things like "the ball needs to move more" and "I need more touches in the post" and those comments were clearly aimed at Kobe since he handled the ball 85% to 90% of the time....

And of course Kobe would come out the next game trying to get Pau going ONLY TO WATCH HIM PLAY SOFT AND PASSIVE IN THE PAINT....

Once again people are making excuses for Pau when the only person to blame is #16 himself...

At the end of the day it all comes down to effort and passion for the game and Pau hasn't shown any since the Finals of 2010... Because ever since the last championship, it's been nothing but a bevy of excuses for Mr. Gasol and it's now starting to come to a head...

vCash
    and... who's going to call out this selfish ball hog???? he's been screwing our offense up since Phil left and there's no one to reign him in.

vCash
    All he's been doing this year was calling out teammates, when he's been the one that should've been called out first. Maybe if you tried passing them the ball you wouldn't need to call them out after the game.

vCash
    “Put your big-boy pants on,” Bryant said after the Lakers’ 113-103 loss to the Orlando Magic on Sunday that dropped the team’s record to just 8-9. “Just adjust. Just adjust. You can’t whine about it. You can’t complain about it.”

“I don’t get irritated,” Gasol said of the benching. “I like to be out there. It’s upsetting for me as a player but I won’t allow it to irritate me.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/kobe-on-ga...-boy-pants-on/

vCash
    kobe knows that if pau doesn't pick it up pau will be traded. so kobe looks like the mean guy here but really he is showing love b/c kobe doesn't want to see pau moved.

but pau can't play defense against any PF in the league. if so name one plz.

lopez no, landry no, big baby no, zo bo no, etc

pau complains about not getting enough low post possessions but when d12 is on the bench pau doesn't even try to post up and when he does they pass the ball to him 3 times b/c pau passes it out again like the ball is a hot potato.

pau is too unselfish and sometimes he hurts the team when he passes too much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast