Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I am completely shocked that old versions of the game arent used as much
    Well we use it and it works for us!

vCash
    well VRP wanted the Yankees and Melo also hinted he wanted to come back... I hope we can hear something from these guys as we start the offseason
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    well VRP wanted the Yankees and Melo also hinted he wanted to come back... I hope we can hear something from these guys as we start the offseason
    Speaking of that, I need you to teach me how to reset password for new GMs.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    you have to use your PW to log in there name.. go to manager options and its in the middle some where about PW, i think the way I do it is check the box for PW to turn it off than re-check it to turn it on and it will as for a PW.. I than input what ever they want... you have to upload a new file... send me a list of Gms and I can do it next sim
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    you have to use your PW to log in there name.. go to manager options and its in the middle some where about PW, i think the way I do it is check the box for PW to turn it off than re-check it to turn it on and it will as for a PW.. I than input what ever they want... you have to upload a new file... send me a list of Gms and I can do it next sim
    I don't know who all needs it done, I just wanted to know how to do it because I've been asked before or there have been times when someone needed it done but I've never been able to do that. I think I fiddled around with it before and thought I had it and then realized all I did was reset my own PW

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345