Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    and there goes all of that. Welp. It was nice to dream..even though it was a tease.

vCash
    S. Evans ‏@NoGuts_NoGlory
    RT @RavensInsider: Among the teams that tried to get Jason Babin: Browns, Chargers, Raiders and Dolphins
    So, as I originally expected...we were never going to get him...too many teams wanted him and would of gotten him before us.

vCash
    Hopefully he enjoys NFL purgatory
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    He will retire before he plays a game for them, he wanted released so he could get on a team heading for the playoffs not a bottom feeder team that will not see the playoffs for the next 10 years
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    lmao hes so not gonna wanna be there, I hate when sorry *** teams jump in and claim a player. I dont think any team shoild claim a player. Let him chose where he wants to be.

vCash
    If I was him I wouldnt report to the jaguars. Id eat whatever fines they wanna do.

vCash
    that would make him look even worse with the attitude problems thing.

vCash
    doesnt matter at this point, no team will bring him in to bd a face on there defense except pathetic teams like the jaguars browns raiders. Ifhe went anywhere else to a contender hes be a situational pass rusher under the radar, hes not what he used to be, but as our 3rd 4th guy up it would have been cool hefe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12