Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

We're still alive

We still have to face the Bucs And The Cowboys in upcoming weeks and seattle still has to play the Bears and 49ers which I don't see them winning if we could win out we can make the playoffs at 10-6 And probably face the 49ers in the first round and I don't know know about you but I'm still not scared of them take away the pick six where they hit Colston(which should of been a flag just like last year when greenbay did the same thing to Cruz and they got flaged for it but the refs in that last 10 mins were blinde I guess they misse two P.I. Calls) I say we win the game our D only allowed 17 points and If it was Alex smith in there we woulda had about 3 to 5 sacks just Collin was to slippery for us to get our hands on...seen on some other saints forums and on twitter some saints fans are already preparing for the offseason so I just wanted to bring this up an cheer some of you guys up if ur still upset about this loss.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    It's not losing, but how they lost. The Saints imploded, then rolled over and died. If the game was close and SF eked it out at the end, tip your cap and move on. The offense responded once with a TD in the 3rd quarter, then it failed to execute or adjust. It's a demoralizing loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    It's not losing, but how they lost. The Saints imploded, then rolled over and died. If the game was close and SF eked it out at the end, tip your cap and move on. The offense responded once with a TD in the 3rd quarter, then it failed to execute or adjust. It's a demoralizing loss.
    Plz don't remind me and i still don't understand why we had sproles blocking it should of been Thomas and where we're our screens plays but drew made some mistakes our coaches made some mistakes to also the refs did but I'm moving on from this game no time to feel sorry for our selfs time to look ahead at Atl
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Plz don't remind me and i still don't understand why we had sproles blocking it should of been Thomas and where we're our screens plays but drew made some mistakes our coaches made some mistakes to also the refs did but I'm moving on from this game no time to feel sorry for our selfs time to look ahead at Atl
    whether we make the playoffs or not, sweeping Atlanta would certainly be a great way to troll

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Seriously,

Seahawks are looking at losing both of their starting corners, which are a big part of what they do defensively.
    Bucs just lost their starting CB.
    Minnesota is without Percy Harvin and you can see how bad they are offensively without them.
    We play Dallas which will be a must win.

I could see a 9-7 team making the playoffs this year and we lost two AFC games which gives us a leg up in the tiebreakers since our conference record will be stronger. If we win 1 of the next 2 games we will be in a good spot.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    We need to win out
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    whether we make the playoffs or not, sweeping Atlanta would certainly be a great way to troll
    Emotionally I had a few wins I really wanted this season bAAAAd

I always like to AT LEAST split wins with CAR and TB

I never like losing to ATL wanna beat them twice SIEMPRE!

Never like losing to Cowboys

I been wanting to beat Green Bay for a while

and I wanted to pay back SF for last season

So if we at least would've won the games I wanted most we'd be 7-9 .
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    We owe GB and SF a whole dumptruck full of whoopass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    We owe GB and SF a whole dumptruck full of whoopass.
    Hell yeah

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Hey guys, new guy here. Been following thread this season and just wanted to say "hang in there fellas". I am trying to be a realist and not overly optimistic like the kid looking for the pony in a room full of horse manure. I have been doing a lot of scenarios on the playoff generator on ESPN's website. First we need to make up that game we are behind, more against Seattle and Tampa at this point. I cant see any of the other teams finishing better than 8-8. If we finish 10-6 tied with either or both, we take the the sixth wildcard spot. More realistically, I see Seattle and Tampa finishing 9-7, so if we finish there also, WE take that spot. Even in the event the unlikely happens and we all finish 8-8, we still take that last spot UNLESS Washington gets to 8-8, where in that case they have the tiebreaker over us and they are in. Open to any comments if you agree or I am way off base, overly optimistic, the kid looking for the pony. . Either way, keep the faith fellas, one game at a time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Energy View Post
    Hey guys, new guy here. Been following thread this season and just wanted to say "hang in there fellas". I am trying to be a realist and not overly optimistic like the kid looking for the pony in a room full of horse manure. I have been doing a lot of scenarios on the playoff generator on ESPN's website. First we need to make up that game we are behind, more against Seattle and Tampa at this point. I cant see any of the other teams finishing better than 8-8. If we finish 10-6 tied with either or both, we take the the sixth wildcard spot. More realistically, I see Seattle and Tampa finishing 9-7, so if we finish there also, WE take that spot. Even in the event the unlikely happens and we all finish 8-8, we still take that last spot UNLESS Washington gets to 8-8, where in that case they have the tiebreaker over us and they are in. Open to any comments if you agree or I am way off base, overly optimistic, the kid looking for the pony. . Either way, keep the faith fellas, one game at a time.
    WHO DAT!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Winning against TB becomes imperative. It's not realistic to expect the Saints to make the playoffs without winning that game. At worst, the Saints have to split ATL and NYG.

vCash
    Seattle, if they lose both CB's, will go downhill for sure. I like how we should have the tiebreakers because the AFC losses, I just worry we will end up a game short. Winning out would be very nice, which I see as a legit possibility though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Energy View Post
    welcome! I think thats a bit optimistic, we need to win out to be safe
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Instead of winning out, how is this for an optimistic scenario that I don't know has been floated around. Seattle loses two games (Chicago and San Fran), and Tampa loses two (Denver and New Orleans) which then puts them both at 9-7. We win our next four which puts us at 9-6, then because of tiebreakers we don't need to win that final game, which gives us a week off to rest starters and get a little healthier for playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast