Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 166
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,726
    vCash
    1255
    They look really bad. When the Miami Cheat started off their record was similar, but you could see the potential. This team just has no chemistry and Dwight doesn't look fully recovered from the back surgery...that looks like it'll hamper him throughout the season and he won't be fully recovered until next season

    Don't think they're winning anything this year


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Unless KObe stops being a mother****er, yes its safe to say so.

    Its also safe to say howard will walk out after the season.

    Lakers are not winning any more rings unti THIS vERSION of kobe retires, or goes sowmhere else.

    Safe to say the stupidity of Jim Buss 1st ****ing pau at his prime to feature his pet Bynum, 2nd bringing brown to make his pet shinw, 3 bringing dantonio over Phil because of his own small dick ego problem in combination with kobe wanting to be like mike, is going to run the lakers to the ground for the next 10+ years.

    Sad.
    But true.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Unless KObe stops being a mother****er, yes its safe to say so.

    Its also safe to say howard will walk out after the season.

    Lakers are not winning any more rings unti THIS vERSION of kobe retires, or goes sowmhere else.

    Safe to say the stupidity of Jim Buss 1st ****ing pau at his prime to feature his pet Bynum, 2nd bringing brown to make his pet shinw, 3 bringing dantonio over Phil because of his own small dick ego problem in combination with kobe wanting to be like mike, is going to run the lakers to the ground for the next 10+ years.

    Sad.
    But true.
    Without Kobe playing the way he's been playing, the Lakers win maybe 3 games this year. Played like crap tonight I agree, but other players have been horrible the entire year

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Without Kobe playing the way he's been playing, the Lakers win maybe 3 games this year. Played like crap tonight I agree, but other players have been horrible the entire year
    thats the mistake peope make.

    kobe takes the other players out of the game with his ballhoghing.

    Just tell, me, whats lakers record 2008(february) to 2012 when kobe has not played?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    thats the mistake peope make.

    kobe takes the other players out of the game with his ballhoghing.

    Just tell, me, whats lakers record 2008(february) to 2012 when kobe has not played?
    Outside of tonight and the game against Memphis, Kobe has actually kept his shot attempts down considerably. He's averaging around 17 or 18 shots per night and this is the most efficient he's played in years....... I just don't see how he is ballhogging as it pertains to this season.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500
    I am not writing the Lakers off after just 15 games into the season. They have had 3 different coaches, 3 different systems put in place, Nash has been out since the 2nd game of the year and their bench has been non existent for the most part and despite that they are in the hunt. All they have to do is string together a 4 or 5 game winning streak and people will be back on their bandwagon. I think it will be easier to judge this team once they hit midseason and get everyone back healthy.

    Injuries this season:

    Kobe is playing on a bad foot.
    Dwight is recovering from major back surgery.
    Pau is playing on two bad knees.
    Nash has been out all year.
    Steve Blake has missed 8 games due to an abdominal strain.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    thats the mistake peope make.

    kobe takes the other players out of the game with his ballhoghing.

    Just tell, me, whats lakers record 2008(february) to 2012 when kobe has not played?
    C'mon though Hellcrooner, Pau with more perimeter shots isn't going to do any damage whatsoever. Dwight needs more touches without a doubt. I hated the way Kobe played tonight, but if you take away tonight's game and the game in Memphis, he's played 13 really solid games.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    C'mon though Hellcrooner, Pau with more perimeter shots isn't going to do any damage whatsoever. Dwight needs more touches without a doubt. I hated the way Kobe played tonight, but if you take away tonight's game and the game in Memphis, he's played 13 really solid games.
    Pau needs to head to N.Y ASAP so he can teach some "lakers" fans a lesson the HARD way.

    His time as a laker is over, he does not fit in here anymore, and you cant play with a bunch of racist fan boys of kobe that hated that kobe needed pau to win rings, and worse yet that some media actually thought pau was more important adn have been waiting like jackals to go against him with a hate that is unprecendent ever at the first occasion.

    Well, maybe his time is not completely over, i mean if thanks to kobe beng the worse kobe possible howard WALKS, guess what, we will ahve to use pau at center next season.


    And given all that is why im rooting fot the team to do this

    1 Name howard our captain and make him understand its HIS team
    2 fire dantoni
    3 trade pau for expirings
    4 trade nash and metta for expirings.
    5 AMNESTY THE *****.
    proceed to sign Chris Paul+ smith in f.a as howards core........or just paul, and leave capspace for lebron the following year.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,944
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    just that the stars are struggling to find their roles and they both came out of the gates slow despite having loads of talent.
    No. heres why...

    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Miami's first year they were 9-8 in a weaker conference. Nobody meshed well (like the Lakers this year) and they were losing to teams they had no business of losing too, while dropping games that were more about their errors rather than the opponent being better. Definitely some similarities.
    The Heat were still posting elite DRTG marks and their overall efficiency differentials were that of a dominant team, I believe they had the highest SRS in the league even during that 9-8 start though I could be mistaken, it was at least Top-2 and depicted a team that would win 60 games. They fell short of those marks but by the barometers that matter, the Heat were a dominant team that was obviously losing fluke games (Milsap special for example), they were a team that was clearly about to go on a run, teams posting the marks they were posting dont keep losing. The Lakers arent up to sniff in comparison. To say nobody meshed well is a gross exaggeration, clearly they were all meshing well defensively as they were elite on that end and their offense was still well above league average. These Lakers have more issues and health problems. I just think its a lazy example that doesnt apply. Heat were looking like a 60 win team during that 9-8 stretch, these Lakers are more like a 50 win club.
    Last edited by Chronz; 11-28-2012 at 03:25 AM.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    Shades of 2004 except instead of Shaq they have Dwight and instead of Malone they have Gasol.

    Oh and instead of Phil Jackson they have 0 Chip Pringles.

    Right now they don't look like a contender.
    Doesn't mean I count them out though if they get their shiz together.

  11. 11-28-2012, 03:24 AM
    Reason
    Troll

  12. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Pau needs to head to N.Y ASAP so he can teach some "lakers" fans a lesson the HARD way.

    His time as a laker is over, he does not fit in here anymore, and you cant play with a bunch of racist fan boys of kobe that hated that kobe needed pau to win rings, and worse yet that some media actually thought pau was more important adn have been waiting like jackals to go against him with a hate that is unprecendent ever at the first occasion.

    Well, maybe his time is not completely over, i mean if thanks to kobe beng the worse kobe possible howard WALKS, guess what, we will ahve to use pau at center next season.


    And given all that is why im rooting fot the team to do this

    1 Name howard our captain and make him understand its HIS team
    2 fire dantoni
    3 trade pau for expirings
    4 trade nash and metta for expirings.
    5 AMNESTY THE *****.
    proceed to sign Chris Paul+ smith in f.a as howards core........or just paul, and leave capspace for lebron the following year.
    Again I ask you how is this the worst Kobe possible when the stats say otherwise? His PER is at an all time high, he's shooting 50 pct from the field, 40 pct from 3, and his field goal attempts are down considerably from a year ago. Kobe along with a few others like Durant and Bron have all been the best players in the NBA this year.

    As a business man, which Jerry Buss is very good at, why would he dismantle a team that has the chance to go deep into the playoffs? Why would he amnesty Kobe, trade Steve Nash and Metta, etc..? Steve Nash hasn't even had an opportunity to play. Kobe is having a career year efficiency wise and Metta looks surpisingly good this year. Why fire D'antoni when he just go here? Your thinking is irrational and if anything, Pau is the guy that should be worried as his mediocore perfomances have been in question all year.
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 11-28-2012 at 03:33 AM.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

  13. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,655
    vCash
    1500
    too early to hit the panic button

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  14. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Shades of 2004 except instead of Shaq they have Dwight and instead of Malone they have Gasol.

    Oh and instead of Phil Jackson they have 0 Chip Pringles.

    Right now they don't look like a contender.
    Doesn't mean I count them out though if they get their shiz together.
    no.

    shaq = 12 Kobe the old ***** with one more year after this of a mammoth contract that refuses to pass the torch to the heir.
    howard= 04 kobe the young guy, who is an expiring and can walk away for free and wants to be the man, and deserves to start being the man because the od ***** is not that good anymore
    nash=malone, the almost 40 veteran that came thinking he would get a ring and came out empty handed, because among other things his health failed him.
    Payton= Gasol veteran player follmer allstar, still great but thrown into a system that does not fit him at al, plays awfully in it, gets blamed daiy, in the end they wil be traded in some b.s deal, bought out and end riding the heat into a ring.


  15. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Again I ask you how is this the worst Kobe possible when the stats say otherwise? His PER is at an all time high, he's shooting 50 pct from the field, 40 pct from 3, and his field goal attempts are down considerably from a year ago. Kobe along with a few others like Durant and Bron have all been the best players in the NBA this year.
    ill answer you when dwight refuses to sign back.

  16. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    ill answer you when dwight refuses to sign back.
    So what is your solution regarding Dwight? For the most part, I have seen him get plenty of touches this year. Keep in mind, he gets in foul trouble almost every game and misses signifcant time on the floor as a result. He's coming back from a major injury and so timing and stamina are an issue which makes it difficult to be the "primary" focus of an offense. He also is turnover prone and cannot shoot free throws, which makes it tough to get him the ball during crunch time (See today's game against the Pacers in which he bricked 2 free throws that would have put the Lakers up). If anything, D'antoni needs to do a better job of empasizing to the team to feature Dwight more when he's with the 2nd unit as they go away from him far too much..........
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 11-28-2012 at 03:42 AM.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •