Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan:24489330
    They look horrible. 7-8 for the most expensive team in NBA history is

everyone were sure this this team is a shoe in for this years championship. at this rate they might not even reach the playoffs.
    Pau has been a shadow of himself once again, the Lakers have no bench and Dwight is clearly not 100%. The only positives for the Lakers thus far are that Ron Ron is contributing this season and Kobe is still at an elite level. Basically this team has plenty of holes and a severe lack of talent on the roster after their 1-4 guys. The way it is now, they don't stand much of a chance to go too far in the playoffs. They may start to gel once Nash comes back but it's not looking too good. Someone besides Kobe needs to step up consistently.

vCash
    The scapegoating Gasol stuff has to stop. The Lakers hired a coach whose system does not fit Gasol and so now "Gasol sucks" and it's his fault? Please.

As far as your question no it is not safe to say. They are missing the key to it all in Nash and have the offensive firepower to demolish anyone. No team wants to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    LOL @ everyone relying on a near 40 year old to come fix everything. this team should be good enough to win without him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Blame Chris Duhon for their troubles.
    Nah... Mike brown.. Somehow he's still killing the lakers.

vCash
    lol this thread is way too premature. they definitely have a long way to go though to get their **** together though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    LOL @ everyone relying on a near 40 year old to come fix everything. this team should be good enough to win without him
    That 40 year old was still playing at an elite level last year and his injury is not a devastating one. He is healing as fast as you would expect a man his age to heal.

Fact is that when Nash comes back the D'Antoni offense will kick into full gear. You will see what a man with his playmaking ability and basketball iq does for an offensively stacked team like the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    they will never win until kobe retires or realizes that he is ****ing OLD and in DECLINE. he should be taking no more than 15 shots per game at this stage in his career. but we all know kobe will never take that few shots so they will not win a championship until kobe retires.

vCash
    This is an interesting thread... A bunch of non laker fans are trying to convince a laker fan that everything is gonna be ok with the Lakers. haha

vCash
    it is all about the POffs.

Way too soon to tell, but so far they are playing like ****

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    There have been a few games where we just killed ourselves. Like tonight. 31% from the field... 19 turnovers (10 by Kobe who was playing point guard essentially), we missed 20 freethrows, our bench had 5 points, we shot 16% from 3, and we lost by 2 points without our starting or backup pg.

How do you judge this team? When do you judge this team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We're eerily similar to Miami when they started. So maybe thats a positive side to this mess. But not having a point guard is ruining us. Darius Morris and Chris Duhon can only do so much. Which is nothing.
    yeah very similar for sure. its even worse however, and that should be concerning since all the players should fit together playing their traditional roles, where as miami had wade and lebron overlapping at first since they were similar players. also going through the coaching change is a setback. however nash coming back should help alot, but the lakers window is smaller than the heats was and they didn't even win in year 1. lots of time left to figure it out though, going to be interesting to watch. if la can't win this year though, its down to next season or bust with this group i'd think considering their age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We're eerily similar to Miami when they started. So maybe thats a positive side to this mess. But not having a point guard is ruining us. Darius Morris and Chris Duhon can only do so much. Which is nothing.
    Im not seeing any similarities
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    yeah very similar for sure.
    lol. in what ways?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol. in what ways?
    just that the stars are struggling to find their roles and they both came out of the gates slow despite having loads of talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Im not seeing any similarities
    Miami's first year they were 9-8 in a weaker conference. Nobody meshed well (like the Lakers this year) and they were losing to teams they had no business of losing too, while dropping games that were more about their errors rather than the opponent being better. Definitely some similarities. I think our situation is quite worse though. 3 coaches in 15 games, essentially 3 different offenses, no points guards (including the most important piece on offense). There's just so much to overcome right now. We haven't even given our guys time to mesh. Nash, Kobe, Dwight and Pau have played what? 1.5 games together this year?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast