Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Does kobe embellish his "flu" each time he goes through this act

It has to be exaggerated. Why can't the man just get a dam flu shot? The flu is highly contagious and playing would only expose everyone else in contact with him to the flu, but year in and year out he is the only one that ails from it. I think he suffers from a slight case of hypochondria. But hell whatever gets it done I guess.

vCash
    there were rumors that kobe used to throw games in the first 3 quarters just have the drama of a comeback. not sure that i believe that
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Yes.

He wants to be like mike.

And mike invented the concept.
    No change! HAter always a hater no matter what!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Shaq is the biggest douche ever and forever! That used to recover during company time! Always fat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    No change! HAter always a hater no matter what!
    He's opened another thread recently where he is suggesting Pau take some time off to heal up some injuries, so perhaps he just finds it hard to comprehend that not all players are soft and some of them can play through things without shooting below 30%.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    I'm as big a kobe fan as the next and I'm sure I'll catch some heat for this observation, but "Flu-Kobe" makes me cringe. He has 2 or 3 "flu games" a year, tonight was one of them.

I feel like he overdoes it, makes sure that the world sees him constantly sneezing, coughing, and looking overly sick, especially when the camera pans in on him. If he ends up having a good game, its "OMG even with the flu the guy is a warrior", if he has a bad game "Oh well, he had the flu, at least he showed up guys!!". When the cameras cut to him laying on the floor on the bench during the game, towels on his head, pretending to be in his death bed.... lol. Not saying he isnt sick, I'm sure he feels sick, but I'm also sure he embellishes the symptoms even more.

Since he's Kobe and a top 10 all-time player, I'll let him get away with it. But it still makes me chuckle. Everytime I hear that he has "flu like symptoms" I immediately imagine him being that 12 year old kid who came home from school early, feeling sick, overly embellishing his symptoms, just to make people cradle him more. Just now in the post-game locker room interview, he had to clear his throat super dramatically ever 1.4 seconds and look super super sick...

Maybe this has something to do with his werid jersey biting he started this year. Or the black rip hamilton mask from last year. Or the stupid kobe grin face he started doing 2 seasons ago, just not becoming of you kobe. lol
    If the flue makes you play like he did last night,then the entire team should be infected of that decease! They play terrible! Worst than the other team which played really bad! Real or not he still the best player in a team full of "healthy" people! Maybe is a message to the crying of the ones that still not in shape or having tendinitis in the testicles or Meta acting of magic disappearance!! Yea!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    He's opened another thread recently where he is suggesting Pau take some time off to heal up some injuries, so perhaps he just finds it hard to comprehend that not all players are soft and some of them can play through things without shooting below 30%.
    Kobe even defending Mr. Gasoft! Still in his hate list! What a moron!

vCash
    Come on, the guy is the toughest player in the NBA. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was sick.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I'm a huge Kobe fan, but I actually agree with the OP it did seem like he was selling it, but in fairness, so was MJ when he was going through his "flu game"..

Although he had 10 turnovers, I do believe he played better than any of his teammates..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    I'm as big a kobe fan as the next and I'm sure I'll catch some heat for this observation, but "Flu-Kobe" makes me cringe. He has 2 or 3 "flu games" a year, tonight was one of them.

I feel like he overdoes it, makes sure that the world sees him constantly sneezing, coughing, and looking overly sick, especially when the camera pans in on him. If he ends up having a good game, its "OMG even with the flu the guy is a warrior", if he has a bad game "Oh well, he had the flu, at least he showed up guys!!". When the cameras cut to him laying on the floor on the bench during the game, towels on his head, pretending to be in his death bed.... lol. Not saying he isnt sick, I'm sure he feels sick, but I'm also sure he embellishes the symptoms even more.

Since he's Kobe and a top 10 all-time player, I'll let him get away with it. But it still makes me chuckle. Everytime I hear that he has "flu like symptoms" I immediately imagine him being that 12 year old kid who came home from school early, feeling sick, overly embellishing his symptoms, just to make people cradle him more. Just now in the post-game locker room interview, he had to clear his throat super dramatically ever 1.4 seconds and look super super sick...

Maybe this has something to do with his werid jersey biting he started this year. Or the black rip hamilton mask from last year. Or the stupid kobe grin face he started doing 2 seasons ago, just not becoming of you kobe. lol
    have you ever played with the flu?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Yes.

He wants to be beyond mike.

And mike invented the concept.
    Fixed and true.
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12