Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Everybody listen up!

WE HAVE TO GET THIS FORUM UNDER CONTROL! ( *footnote ) The Lakers franchise is the BEST. Not just in the NBA but in all of sports. We are hated everywhere because of excellence and also LOVED everywhere for the same reason. The Lakers Franchise knows more about winning, and what it takes YEAR in and YEAR out to exceed. That Being said.... TRUE LAKERS FANS ALSO KNOW THE SAME THING. So our forum should reflect the same knowledge and excellence because of who we represent. I should never read in one of our forums about the use of amnesty on Kobe Bryant, or any other stupid moves that would cost the franchise millions in payroll and 100's of millions in ticket sales. CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE STUPID POSTS!You're making us look bad, and its annoying. If you just want to know the opinion of some stupid ? all you have to do is spend a little time reading some of the topics ALREADY POSTED IN THIS FORUM, and I'm sure you will find your answer. Thanks in advance to ALL TRUE LAKERS FANS!
    ps. were are not the only fans reading our posts. Fans from all teams in the NBA read this stuff and it gives them fuel to talk about how fake we are when they see crap like the stuff that has been posted in this place the last couple of days.
    *footnote (I'm not posting this for a bunch of replies. I just want it read so we can clean this nonsense up. Close whenever you feel its time)

vCash
    As Mitch said, Brown was fired because the team was not making any progress. Here we are now with D'Antoni having recently taken over and we embarrassed the same team we lost to on opening night, on their home court, without Nash and Blake, on a back to back night!! I call that progress. Yes, there have been some bumps, but for people to act as if we are still on the same boat as we were with Brown is simply ridiculous.

vCash
    Hellcrooner, he's calling you out..

#*********

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    its an internet forum...people come share thoughts here, good or bad...same as any other internet forum...no matter how "annoying" you find it.

vCash
    It's just a forum, dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls View Post
    As Mitch said, Brown was fired because the team was not making any progress. Here we are now with D'Antoni having recently taken over and we embarrassed the same team we lost to on opening night, on their home court, without Nash and Blake, on a back to back night!! I call that progress. Yes, there have been some bumps, but for people to act as if we are still on the same boat as we were with Brown is simply ridiculous.
    Well the progress that Ive seen so far is in Morris and Metta, And Jamison. Meeks is even contributing. D'Antoni has got Everybody involved in the game which can only be good for us. People wanted Metta gone this year and rightfully so. But Look at what the coaching staff is doing for him. Now People want Pau gone. Maybe they have a point. But I think the Lakers will decide whats best and I doubt Very seriously that we give up Pau for some garbage off someones bench. Remember.... When Nash was at the point Pau was doing grat with the pick and roll, Pick and Pop. Its Like when we win a game by 15 points we are unbeatable....... then.....http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/im..._Later..._.png Amnesty Kobe! He said hes gonna score more points when nash gets back!
    Last edited by MVPKOBE43; 11-26-2012 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gdagreat View Post
    its an internet forum...people come share thoughts here, good or bad...same as any other internet forum...no matter how "annoying" you find it.
    You are absolutely right! I'm sharing my opinion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    It's just a forum, dude.
    Just dont be disrespecting the Mamba up in here. We Lakers fans take that personally. And thats just MY OPINION!

vCash
    What is this?

vCash
    I do agree

vCash
    Lol

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    Just dont be disrespecting the Mamba up in here. We Lakers fans take that personally. And thats just MY OPINION!
    Dude if Kobe has a crappy game, he's going to get his fair share of criticism.
    A TRUE Lakers fan will acknowledge a poor performance by Kobe. If not then youre just a Kobe fan.

vCash
    hes being such a pau

vCash
    llullz

vCash
    lol, op pretty much just blasted croonser

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast