Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    I'll vote for the lakers
    Good one.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I would probably go warriors
    I'll root for Virginia Beach!

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    What is the deadline for putting in a request to change cities for it to be effective by next season? I thought it was either Feb 1 or Mar 1. Anyone know? I figure we still have at least 1 more season with the Kings.

I don't see the board allowing the team to move to Virginia Beach. I think most people in the NBA realize the Maloofs have been sabotaging the Kings effort to stay in Sacramento. I think the average fan realizes that the Maloofs went along with the Sacramento deal because they never thought it would go through, then they could say to the board "Hey we tried to get a deal done with Sacramento, but the people voted against it." then when it finally got to the point it looked like it was a done deal, and nothing outside of the Maloofs could stop the deal, they looked for any out they could find to cancel the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'll root for Virginia Beach!
    You would really root for a team ran by the Magoof's after they've taken them away from us??

I mean, I know you don't live in Sac, but how can you root for a team that is ran by those bastards??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    You would really root for a team ran by the Magoof's after they've taken them away from us??

I mean, I know you don't live in Sac, but how can you root for a team that is ran by those bastards??
    Because I'd be rooting for Jimmer.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Because I'd be rooting for Jimmer.
    I would also be rooting for Jimmer. Definitely wouldn't be a fan of the franchise anymore though.

vCash
    I don't think I would root for anyone. I would definitely stop watching the regular season. I'd watch key match ups like Heat vs. OKC, Boston vs. Lakers, etc. I would root for the Heat and LeBron to keep winning championships!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Nah, I think it has to be a majority vote between all of the NBA owners. I could be wrong though.....

Yeah, I was thinking about being a Warriors fan too. Also, something has always attracted me to Houston.....

Any chance all of us Kings fans in the forum could just root for the same team?? I like our group of fans we have in here.
    I'm in as long as it's the most hopeless team in the league. That way we can all feel right at home.
    I'm not as think as you bad off I am...
    I have a split personality, and so do I.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cubs View Post
    I'm in as long as it's the most hopeless team in the league. That way we can all feel right at home.

Bobcats??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234