Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Its outside noise... Having Kings on the East Coast being in the Western Conference wouldn't work. Plus, If they did move the Kings it would be difficult to restructure the conferences to put Kings in the East.

Its all outside noise, VA is not going to happen!
    it wouldnt be that hard to restructure... basically move the bucks over to the western conference. it would be pretty easy to go from there.

vCash
    ^^^^ I don't think its that easy, especially with the Bucks history since '68. I guarantee that organization would have something to say about that. The NBA will not allow this VA rumor to pass. Its not happening, nothing more than rumors. Seattle has a better chance than VA.

vCash
    ^^^^ I don't think its that easy, especially with the Bucks history since '68. I guarantee that organization would have something to say about that. The NBA will not allow this VA rumor to pass. Its not happening, nothing more than rumors. Seattle has a better chance than VA.
    This.

And I would rather the Magoof's sell the team and have them go to Seattle, where there's going to be a brand new arena and fans, than Virginia Beach where they more than likely won't fill the arena the 1st night they play.

vCash
    Oh I see. So it's perfectly acceptable to move AN ENTIRE BASKETBALL TEAM from Seattle to Oklahoma City but Satan's hell fire will break loose if the Bucks who last won a division title in 2001 and before that in 1986 dare stray from their conference. You make it seem like we're moving them to the D-Leauge. They're just switching conferences!

vCash
    VA BEACH MAKING PROGRESS:

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - The city of Virginia Beach has moved one step closer to potentially stealing the Sacramento Kings.

During Tuesday night's city council meeting, Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko told council members arena negotiations were on track.

Comcast-Spectacor is the sports and entertainment company that would help finance and run the arena.

RELATED STORY: Maloofs negotiate with Virginia Beach to possibly move Kings

According to the Virginian-Pilot, Luukko said, "We're negotiating hard. We're making progress, but we're not there yet. We have a ways to go, but every day is a better day."

During the presentation, Luukko would not name the professional sports team they're negotiating with, but sources tell News10 it's the Sacramento Kings.

The Virginia Beach City Council voted to move forward, continuing negotiations with all the players.

The timeline was also made public, with the city hoping to have all parties signing the dotted line by February or March.

RELATED STORY: Sacramento Kings to propose Virginia move, according to report

If that happens and the Maloofs decide to move the Kings, they would most likely file for relocation in March, in time for the NBA Board of Governor's to consider the application at its meeting in New York City.
    http://www.news10.net/news/article/2...stealing-Kings
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle N. View Post
    Oh I see. So it's perfectly acceptable to move AN ENTIRE BASKETBALL TEAM from Seattle to Oklahoma City but Satan's hell fire will break loose if the Bucks who last won a division title in 2001 and before that in 1986 dare stray from their conference. You make it seem like we're moving them to the D-Leauge. They're just switching conferences!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Where the **** are they getting this money to move??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Where the **** are they getting this money to move??
    VA will either give them the money, or they secretly have a stash of money stored away to pay for relocation fees.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    VA will either give them the money, or they secretly have a stash of money stored away to pay for relocation fees.
    $30 Mill. for the relocation fees, right??

Don't they owe a **** ton of money to Sac still??

vCash
    Who knows.

<3

vCash
    Who knows.
    I'm about to know. I'm about to dig this **** up.

vCash
    $67 Mill. in debt to Sac.

The league was going to loan it to the Magoof's, but since they're trying to move, I'm sure that deal is off the table. The rest, the NBA was going to donate it to them. Just give hem the money so they can get the arena done. Shows me the Magoof's want to get out, but don't have the money too. That was too good of a deal for those dipshits to pass up.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/05/01/445...acramento.html
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 12-05-2012 at 02:05 AM.

vCash
    Has anyone ever given any thought that the Maloof's are just Major Leaguing us? Spending minimal money on the players, minimal on scouting, minimal on arena & facilities so they can make it seem like they cant keep a team here, just so they can move it? What if they aren't broke like they say they aren't? What if they actually got this idea by watching a movie? Aren't they dumb enough to do that? My head hurts trying to understand the logic to this situation or lack thereof

vCash
    Maloofs are do dumb that they are incapable of double crossing us.
    Just listen to then speak publicly, they sound broke.

The last thing they spent money was our new Practice Facility awhile back.
    From what I remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Has anyone ever given any thought that the Maloof's are just Major Leaguing us? Spending minimal money on the players, minimal on scouting, minimal on arena & facilities so they can make it seem like they cant keep a team here, just so they can move it? What if they aren't broke like they say they aren't? What if they actually got this idea by watching a movie? Aren't they dumb enough to do that? My head hurts trying to understand the logic to this situation or lack thereof
    Maloofs know how business works. The team has crappy facilities because that will affect the player's game, players not playing well leads to losses. Losses leads to lower attendance. Lower attendance gives the Maloofs an excuse to move the team.

<3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast