Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tyreke seeks second opinion on knee

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/87...d-opinion-knee

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento Kings guard Tyreke Evans is getting a second opinion on his sore left knee.

Evans did not travel with the Kings on Monday to Detroit, where they begin a four-game road trip Tuesday. Instead, Evans is scheduled to visit with Dr. Steve Lombardo in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Evans has missed 12 games this season because of his nagging knee. He averaged 15.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists in the 18 games he has played.

The 2009-10 NBA Rookie of the Year will be a restricted free agent after the season.
    Right when his value jump back up a little

Welcome to Good Boogie, home of the Good Boogie

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    If he ends up getting knee surgery, I have a feeling we're gonna sign-and-trade him this summer.

vCash

The doctor is the Lakers team doctor.. Let the rumors fly!

vCash
    Shoulda picked Rubio.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Shoulda picked Rubio.

Hindsight 20/20

That's who I wanted. Glad we had Reke when he got that ROY award, though.

vCash
    I did not want Rubio because I thought he was too much risk for the 4th overall pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    If he ends up getting knee surgery, I have a feeling we're gonna sign-and-trade him this summer.
    If he is out for the season with a knee injury I think his stock drops. We might just match any offer he gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    If he is out for the season with a knee injury I think his stock drops. We might just match any offer he gets.
    His stock will definitely drop, but if we can get a solid player and maybe a pick for him, I would pull the trigger. Or a solid player and a raw rookie ro something like that.

Knee injuries scare me. He gets surgery, who knows what he'll look like when he comes back. He could be injury prone after this. Who knows.

I'd rather sign-and-trade him if he gets surgery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    His stock will definitely drop, but if we can get a solid player and maybe a pick for him, I would pull the trigger. Or a solid player and a raw rookie ro something like that.

Knee injuries scare me. He gets surgery, who knows what he'll look like when he comes back. He could be injury prone after this. Who knows.

I'd rather sign-and-trade him if he gets surgery.
    If you look at past sign and trades it never turns out good for the team losing the player. Its generally backups and bad draft picks.

I am kind of the belief the Kings are better without Tyreke, so if we did get a solid player I would be happy, but in a sign and trade I think thats wishful thinking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    If you look at past sign and trades it never turns out good for the team losing the player. Its generally backups and bad draft picks.

I am kind of the belief the Kings are better without Tyreke, so if we did get a solid player I would be happy, but in a sign and trade I think thats wishful thinking.
    Trade, sign-and-trade, whatever.

We're on the same page. As long as we get a quality player for him, I'll be happy.

vCash
    Is there talk about him getting surgery? I thought that the MRI showed no structural damage. They have been pretty vague about the injury, it's just reported as a sore knee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Is there talk about him getting surgery? I thought that the MRI showed no structural damage. They have been pretty vague about the injury, it's just reported as a sore knee.
    No talk about surgery, we're just talking about,"what if's".

vCash
    Tyreke checked out OK.

Tyreke Evans to return to the Kings after second opinion confirms original diagnosis. Press release attached...

SACRAMENTO, CA ---- The second opinion on the sore left knee of Sacramento Kings guard Tyreke Evans by Dr. Steve Lombardo supported the team’s ongoing treatment and rehabilitation regimen, according to Sacramento Kings President of Basketball Operations Geoff Petrie. Evans, who was examined in Los Angeles by Dr. Lombardo, will rejoin the team in Toronto for treatment and rehabilitation with the anticipation of playing when the team returns to Sacramento for a five-game homestand next week.

Evans is averaging 15.1 ppg (.453 FG%, .300 3pt%, .792 FT%), 4.8 rpg, 3.3 apg, 1.28 spg, and 30.9 mpg in 18 games this season.
    http://sulia.com/channel/sacramento-...source=twitter
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Still out for awhile. Good to hear that the diagnosis hasn't changed.

vCash

It's funny...everyone says steph was too injury prone in the draft...steph has played more games than tyreke in his career. Also how bout this trade.. Tyreke, Cisco, and Brooks for Calderon and Fields, and a 2nd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast