Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: close games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    i didnt see it... did he brick a pull up jumper off the dribble?
    Not sure. Was too busy giving him props for putting up 22 and 3 steals and making 80% of his FT's.

vCash
    ^ u act like nobody realised that iggy was a good player.

there are many other factors involved with the sixers being better off without him.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    ^ u act like nobody realised that iggy was a good player.

there are many other factors involved with the sixers being better off without him.
    Yet you continually only mention one.

The last second shots DC asked him to take.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vCash

close games

Oh look RP responded to a post by not answering the guy's question and going off topic. SHOCKER.

vCash
    Sure I did.

Pay attention.

Hydro was busting on Iggy about something meaningless and I defended him, citing facts about things that were not.

Mind your own beeswax.
    Last edited by RickyPrior; 11-30-2012 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    i didnt see it... did he brick a pull up jumper off the dribble?
    Not sure. Was too busy giving him props for putting up 22 and 3 steals and making 80% of his FT's.

1) Didn't answer question.

2) Went off topic.

vCash
    wtf are you talking about.

1. He asked a wise-*** rhetorical question.
    2. The topic was Iggy's contribution.
    3. YOU are now off topic, doing nothing more than trying to pick a fight with me.

Bored?

vCash

close games

His question, with whatever tone he used, was related to the thread (his own thread by the way, which you earlier tried to make fun of with the boredom line, because you don't like the topic) asking a question about what he did at the end of a close game. Which, by the way, Iggy lost...

Your response was that he had three steals and some points. Didn't answer the question. And unrelated to the topic. Classic RP.

vCash

close games

Rp got faced!

Boom!

gotta pay the troll toll

10. 11-30-2012, 05:51 PM
    Reason
    slander/insults

vCash

close games

Rp, its not about staying on topic for the thread, its about responding to posts based on what the original writer is talking about.

You tend to quote people and find some irrelevent piece of that post and take it to some odd extreme ultimately bastardizing what people are trying to say and taking things off on a tangent that no one cares about.

Also, u cut and paste peoples posts in order to make them easier for u to respond, and u avoid typing responding to points that u cant respond to cause u know the other person is right.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Rp, its not about staying on topic for the thread, its about responding to posts based on what the original writer is talking about.

You tend to quote people and find some irrelevent piece of that post and take it to some odd extreme ultimately bastardizing what people are trying to say and taking things off on a tangent that no one cares about.

Also, u cut and paste peoples posts in order to make them easier for u to respond, and u avoid typing responding to points that u cant respond to cause u know the other person is right.
    and you continue to fall for the bait and try and have actual conversations with him. Groundhog day anyone??????

vCash

close games

I dont fall for it, im aware of what hes doing and i choose to respond. Lol.

Maybe thats even worse. Ha

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Please, let's all try to stop the personalized comments against each other...I know it isn't easy, but please do your best. You will all have a week to not argue with Ricky.

vCash
    Iggy played too large of a role in the half court offense late in games. But he did it less last year than the year before. And in the post season last year, he obviously displayed he was more than willing to have ET/Jrue as playmakers in the game's crucial minutes. Doug is allowing ET/JRue to do more and JRich has been left inexplicably wide open late in a few games against mediocre teams. Doug is the one deciding who gets the ball and how. It wasn't Iguodala.

The bigger issue is our late game defense. I don't know the exact stats, but it appears to me to be not much improved over last season. And that was an even bigger problem than the late game offense....just less noticeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12