Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If anyone owns a Bearded Dragon.

ok so i didnt know where to post this cause there doesnt appear to be a pet forum (PSD has every forum under the sun, expect for pets.) and if there is one, i am unaware of it. i just bought two baby bearded dragons yesterday im pretty set on a daytime temp, i have it around 97 degrees. i am unsure about night however. i have a 75w night time bulb set about 6 inches from their basking area, it should be roughly 75 to 80 degrees. although i fear this may be to cold. i looked it up online, only to find a thousand different answers. so if anybody owns one let me know what your set up is, if not than i just look like an idiot posting pet threads in a sports forum.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    A basement bearded dragon?

Best bet is to ask a pet shop.

vCash

vCash

If anyone owns a Bearded Dragon.

there in lies a problem. the only pet stores around me is petsmart. theyre smart when it comes to using a cash register, but when it comes down to being "smart" about "pets" (like the name suggests) their employees shrug their shoulders at every question, and are apparently none to smart about pets at all.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    there in lies a problem. the only pet stores around me is petsmart. theyre smart when it comes to using a cash register, but when i come down to being "smart" about "pets" (like the name suggests) their emploees shrug their shoulders at every question, and are apparently non to smart about pets at all.
    just Google any questions you have. Google have the answers to everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Ive had them before and IMO they are very difficult pets because of the different conditions that must be met to keep them healthy. If the temperature/lighting isn't right then they will get stressed and be unable to digest their food and die. I lost one in the winter when my power went out while I was out of town visiting family.

What you have sounds right if the temps are accurate. I kept mine around 80 for the night temp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    there in lies a problem. the only pet stores around me is petsmart. theyre smart when it comes to using a cash register, but when i come down to being "smart" about "pets" (like the name suggests) their emploees shrug their shoulders at every question, and are apparently non to smart about pets at all.
    just Google any questions you have. Google have the answers to everything.
    i did but like i said i dont many different answers not to sure about any of them. if i could get advice from someone that owns one id be happy with that.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Ive had them before and IMO they are very difficult pets because of the different conditions that must be met to keep them healthy. If the temperature/lighting isn't right then they will get stressed and be unable to digest their food and die. I lost one in the winter when my power went out while I was out of town visiting family.

what you have sounds right if the temps are accurate.
    yea its a real pain. i have red eared slider turtles, their temp is easy, 92 all day. water temp 78 all day and night. the dragons are different for me because like you said theyre more delicate to temperature than turtles. thanks for the help.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash

I thought this thread was about a bearded clam. So quick to the gutter.
    I'm In.

vCash
    i only know about basement dragons

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    i trim my dragon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post

I thought this thread was about a bearded clam. So quick to the gutter.
    because the title of the thread gave that away. Now my mind is on bearded clams. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    because the title of the thread gave that away. Now my mind is on bearded clams. Thanks.
    lololol bearded clams. Is she french?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    Well I saw bearded and my mind apparently changed "dragon" to "clam".
    I'm In.

vCash
    Basement dragons?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast