• New England Patriots

20 86.96%
  • Miami Dolphins

2 8.70%
  • Tie

1 4.35%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Probably the least exciting game this season, but I saw a lot I liked about the defense. I hope it all comes together in these upcoming games vs the Texans and 9ers.

vCash
    I've ruminated on this game...

Brady seems to go to Welker, AH, Gronk as his primaries. Edelman he trusts on some routes, not others. Lloyd is a problem. He was getting a lot of throws early, but they were not in sync that much. Now? Nothing. Not just yesterday. He's not Ocho, but he's no better than Stallworth in '07 either.

They recs's have to stay healthy, or Brady is going to have to use Woodhead, Vereen, and the secondary TE's more as to not get predictable.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718