Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i'd be content with Plumlee ... Could fill a great reserve role at the 4 and 5... Athletic and great size...
    Last edited by Forever35; 01-18-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Plumlee may be a lottery pick...doubt he's available but it would be a good fit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Plumlee may be a lottery pick...doubt he's available but it would be a good fit
    Nah... Plumlee is a senior ... 4 seniors taken in the lottery since 2008... He'll find a way to slip down...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    This Michigan at Indiana game is the best regular season game I have seen in a long, long time. Loads of NBA talent on the floor.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Damn, I didn't get home in time as I wanted to see it.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Big 10 basketball is incredible this year.

Aaron Craft of Ohio State... absolutely the best on-ball perimeter defender I have seen in the college game in the last 15+ years. Still have some doubts about how his game translates to the NBA, but anyone that defends like he does should find a home on someone's roster.

If you are a basketball junkie like I am, check out the Big 10 conference games. Absolute wars. I think there may be as many as 6 teams with a legitimate shot at the Final four. Lots of future NBA players in the B1G.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Big 10 basketball is incredible this year.

Aaron Craft of Ohio State... absolutely the best on-ball perimeter defender I have seen in the college game in the last 15+ years. Still have some doubts about how his game translates to the NBA, but anyone that defends like he does should find a home on someone's roster.

If you are a basketball junkie like I am, check out the Big 10 conference games. Absolute wars. I think there may be as many as 6 teams with a legitimate shot at the Final four. Lots of future NBA players in the B1G.
    He is beastly^

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    I love Trey Burke's game. Can score the ball but has great vision and is always looking to drive and dish.

vCash
    Watching Burke and Craft go after one another has been special. It highlights just how good Craft's on-ball defense is. That said, Burke had his "average" game against him last night.

1) I wonder about Crafts ball handling and overall offense.
    2) Seeing Craft be physical with Burke, I wonder if Burke is strong enough to play in the NBA. When he has room, no question he is good enough for the league. He's a guy I think will go higher in the draft than I would be comfortable taking him at.

vCash
    The Michigan players..... Robinson III is the highest projected followed by Burke, but it was Hardaway Jr that showed me something last night. Hitting big shots in a big game AND I don't think DeShaun Thomas got off a shot in OT with Hardaway defending him. Big performance in a big game.

vCash
    Craft is strictly a defensive player. He's mediocre in every other aspect of the game.

vCash
    The Big 10 is ridiculously good basketball this season. Illinois just took down #1 Indiana.

vCash
    ^ Any good prospects from Illinois?

vCash
    I like their backcourt = Brandon Paul and Joseph Bertrand

Both should play professionally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    I like their backcourt = Brandon Paul and Joseph Bertrand

Both should play professionally.
    Did they get a replacement for Myers Leonard at center?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast