Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Robinson

vCash

Thomas Robinson

@WojYahooNBA: Next move on tap for Rockets: Trading Thomas Robinson without taking back salary to clear full max slot for Dwight Howard pursuit.

This guy was a top five pick and now the rockets are looking to move him, most likely for a second rounder. Is he worth a shot to try and be a piece the celtics can rebuild with?

vCash

Thomas Robinson

I'd love to add him....
    El Presidente

vCash
    Yeah. I think Houston would take a future second round pick for him. Why not? Might have a chip on his shoulder and work his *** off for us. Lets make this happen

vCash
    if only a 2nd, just do it

vCash
    With a projected surplus of players after the trade with Nets is completed it would be difficult for the C's to add Robinson without plans to move / release several others.

That Robinson is looking at his 3rd team in his very short career raises a red flag with me. What's up with this kid?
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    With a projected surplus of players after the trade with Nets is completed it would be difficult for the C's to add Robinson without plans to move / release several others.

That Robinson is looking at his 3rd team in his very short career raises a red flag with me. What's up with this kid?
    Could be circumstantial...Kings owners were idiots, period. For the Rockets, his salary is blocking Howard

vCash
    we have 2 young talented power forwards on our roster already, we have more important things to do than adding another one.

vCash

Even if it requires releasing/trading some guys I take a chance on him, he's obviously got talent judging on his draft position and I think the trades were more based on odd circumstances than lack of talent or other factors

vCash
    Don't know how to delete...lol
    Last edited by Fla.SticKy; 06-30-2013 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    YOU JUMP ALL OVER THAT!!!!! But we probably wont even be mentioned in that at all!

vCash

plenty of room for trob...celts can cut dj white and Colton overdone is a long shot to make the team.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    plenty of room for trob...celts can cut dj white and Colton overdone is a long shot to make the team.

Roster stands at 18 or 19, possibly even 20 if Datome has indeed signed. Without adding anyone else, 3-5 players will need to be released or trades sending out more players than they return made. Yes, Robinson can be a part of that, but salary cap concerns remain. Celtics cannot afford to be on the books for all these guys.

White and Randolph are / were obvious possibilities to release before their contrats become guaranteed.
    If Iverson does indeed play overseas next season he would not count... the whole a center would also be more glaring.

Lots of player movement yet to come, I'm not convinced Robinson to C's will be part of that, but only DAnny knows at this point in time.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Roster stands at 18 or 19, possibly even 20 if Datome has indeed signed. Without adding anyone else, 3-5 players will need to be released or trades sending out more players than they return made. Yes, Robinson can be a part of that, but salary cap concerns remain. Celtics cannot afford to be on the books for all these guys.

White and Randolph are / were obvious possibilities to release before their contrats become guaranteed.
    If Iverson does indeed play overseas next season he would not count... the whole a center would also be more glaring.

Lots of player movement yet to come, I'm not convinced Robinson to C's will be part of that, but only DAnny knows at this point in time.
    Your signature has one too many players... Shengalia isn't involved in the trade. It was initially going to be Evans and Shengalia, but they were replaced by Brooks and Joseph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by X12Celtics3 View Post
    Your signature has one too many players... Shengalia isn't involved in the trade. It was initially going to be Evans and Shengalia, but they were replaced by Brooks and Joseph.
    Reports have surfaced today that he is back in the mix.

vCash
    Robinson is a better spec than Sully long term. He was blocked in Houston and he was the victim of a dumb coaching staff in Sactown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast