Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    There is a 100% chance it happens. Who gets drawn to a religious forum? Atheist who like to shove their beliefs downs peoples throats like Natepro, religious people who like to shove their beliefs down peoples throats like StarvingKnick22. Any legitimate discussion will devolve into a shouting contest. It will be horrible.
    Im actually at war with anyone who shoves there belief down someone's throat.Thus the forum, instead of it being a bannable offense....

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    It simply doesn't work. Internet forums are full of young people, many of which believe science is the truth over anything. It starts nothing but fights, and any forum that will basically pin belief versus so called facts will result in trouble.

No way it will be allowed. We went out of our way to get rid of religious discussion here, even though I find it ridiculous that so many are anti-religous.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I'm religious but no thanks.

Kipp, why do you feel the need to shove your beliefs on other people's faces? You've already done it in other threads, so if there's a religion forum, you'd probably explode and do it to every single poster.

If people believe in other religions or are atheist, that's their business. You, or anyone else, has no need to shove your beliefs on other people.
    I love your trolling lol

vCash
    I recall PSD having a religion forum/thread and it got so bad they banned any religion discussions.

This isn't the place for it.
    If you want to discuss religion on the internet look for other forums that promote it.

vCash
    I want it just for nights where I am bored....It will be glorious with Bans being given out daily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I love your trolling lol
    Is it still trolling if it's fact?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    God no. (get it?)
    What you did there.

I see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Is it still trolling if it's fact?
    No. Making up things/exaggerating because you don't like something is trolling and annoying all the same. Please refrain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I recall PSD having a religion forum/thread and it got so bad they banned any religion discussions.

This isn't the place for it.
    If you want to discuss religion on the internet look for other forums that promote it.
    Had those who were the problem been banned initially, it wouldn't have been a problem. MacFitz, that dodgers poster, and ...i don't remember who the fairly atheist poster was... collectively ruined that forum. Had those three been banned, it would've been far, far more civil.

And LO AND BEHOLD! All three of them are perma'd now if I'm not mistaken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Had those who were the problem been banned initially, it wouldn't have been a problem. MacFitz, that dodgers poster, and ...i don't remember who the fairly atheist poster was... collectively ruined that forum. Had those three been banned, it would've been far, far more civil.

And LO AND BEHOLD! All three of them are perma'd now if I'm not mistaken.
    There you go. Re make it guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Nate's pretty civil, tbh.
    Yeah. People disagree, so they feel like they are being pushy with it. People can't seem to handle opposing opinions without classifying much of it as "pushy"

So, nobody can answer why religion is banned but politics aren't? Everything people are saying applies to politics as well and it's got it's own damn forum.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    There you go. Re make it guys.
    They won't. They don't want to moderate it, and there will always be *******s who ruin it for everyone else.

I'm surprised the politics forum is still there. TBH, I think it'd be gone if dbroncos and BMD didn't love it so much (only calling you out because it's true).

vCash
    :cry:

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    I wanna talk about baby Jeeeeeeebus! Just Kidding. Religion doesn't belong on this site.
    Last edited by Johann; 11-27-2012 at 08:43 PM.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yeah. People disagree, so they feel like they are being pushy with it. People can't seem to handle opposing opinions without classifying much of it as "pushy"

So, nobody can answer why religion is banned but politics aren't? Everything people are saying applies to politics as well and it's got it's own damn forum.
    I would say the politics forum has proven that they are not on the same level at all. There are squabbles at times but for the most part there are no problems. Religion is not like that at all. It has proven time and time again that it is not a topic that can be discussed.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast